Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I already thought of that outcome, and that's why i asked the Dev and he said he ( I can't tell for sure ........, it might cause bugs. So you can put a disclaimer.) and that's what i was going to do. besides i will keep the original mod (without get all point changes) for the ones who don't want to take a risk.
The Sarcastic tone is not needed we are here to enjoy and help the community like any other (members, moders, ......). i can spend my Free time with my family or hanging out with my friends or doing something useful instead of making mods or wasting my time on replying to ridiculous comments. So be thankful and instead of being sarcastic you can be helpful.

Have a nice Day/Night.
I'll be as sarastic as I like...

There's a difference between making a mod for QoL and to make things easier for folk...and making one puposefully giving all points (that you shouldn't have) that you know will in all likelihood...fuck peoples saves up in the future because of said points system.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What type of NTR is in this?
A simple search would have found 5 pages of comments informing you that it''s really not worth worrying about, you're in control and you decide how far it goes (which isn't very far) *sighs*

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
A simple search would have found 5 pages of comments informing you that it''s really not worth worrying about, you're in control and you decide how far it goes (which isn't very far) *sighs*
I did search but found nothing if you want to answer my question and help me then I appreciate it if you don't then move a long no need for the attitude.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I did search but found nothing if you want to answer my question and help me then I appreciate it if you don't then move a long no need for the attitude.
Hey there,

There are some scenes that are avoidable, like father mother scene, or lesbian scenes that from some point of view are NTR, but except for one lesbian scene, everything is avoidable. That scene, in a future update, I will make it optional as well. For the future, NTR will be optional.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Hey there,

There are some scenes that are avoidable, like father mother scene, or lesbian scenes that from some point of view are NTR, but except for one lesbian scene, everything is avoidable. That scene, in a future update, I will make it optional as well. For the future, NTR will be optional.
Thank you for answering and clearing things because I remember trying the game early on and there was no NTR tag. I'll download the game and play it when I'm back from Uni.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Pretty good game.

btw, Why is the mc bald?
isn't it more realistic in the middle ages to have long hair or slightly long hair?

is it because of render time?
ger-748.jpg

Reactions: SNOW 777

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Pretty good game.

btw, Why is the mc bald?
isn't it more realistic in the middle ages to have long hair or slightly long hair?

is it because of render time?
View attachment 964925
Fashions vary throughout the Middle Ages, they span almost a millenium after all: Charles the Bald, for instance, was probably not rocking an afro. Depending on the specific period, very long hair may have been somewhat unusual for men, but shoulder-length hair fairly common.

But this is a fantasy game in a made-up world, so historical parallels are not really that relevant.

(And that picture is actor Henry Cavill playing a fictional character in a fictional world and shouldn't be taken as evidence of anything.)

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Fashions vary throughout the Middle Ages, they span almost a millenium after all: Charles the Bald, for instance, was probably not rocking an afro. Depending on the specific period, very long hair may have been somewhat unusual for men, but shoulder-length hair fairly common.

But this is a fantasy game in a made-up world, so historical parallels are not really that relevant.

(And that picture is actor Henry Cavill playing a fictional character in a fictional world and shouldn't be taken as evidence of anything.)
Long hairs are also quite prevalent in fantasy genres too,

Also, Cavill's image was not meant to be a piece of evidence, lol why would u assumed that, I posted it to emphasize that long hair would look cool on Mc.

The Mc looks too generic, the baldness makes him a little bit unappealing, The Mc looks like an antagonist sometimes. if it was a pure sex game I personally wouldn't have bothered but it seems to be a story-focused game, Although I am still curious why the mc is bald, In a story-focused game the mc should have a unique look, I also see little to no difference between the Mc and his father in age or appearance.

Regardless This is not a serious issue just a minor inconvenience on my part, the story is Good the mc is also good just unappealing.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Long hairs are also quite prevalent in fantasy genres too,

Also, Cavill's image was not meant to be a piece of evidence, lol why would u assumed that, I posted it to emphasize that long hair would look cool on Mc.

The Mc looks too generic, the baldness makes him a little bit unappealing, The Mc looks like an antagonist sometimes. if it was a pure sex game I personally wouldn't have bothered but it seems to be a story-focused game, Although I am still curious why the mc is bald, In a story-focused game the mc should have a unique look, I also see little to no difference between the Mc and his father in age or appearance.

Regardless This is not a serious issue just a minor inconvenience on my part, the story is Good the mc is also good just unappealing.
Hey there,

The MC will vary in look and other traits, as time goes by. So at the end of the game, there will be a difference between the main character that started this adventure and the one that will end it. The first physical change will be when the sandbox will be implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice piece

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
First of all, who said Lilith was dead? :WeSmart::Kappa:
Second, it will not actually be 20 more updates but until the next pandemic. :BootyTime:
Probably not because of the so needed ritual with MC and Morrigan, and I do hope its a ritual a la Dragon Age: Origins so we can finally get some action going! But I saw both outcomes with the child, makes more sense to me not existing a choice there and let that part be kinetic, maybe give Lillith some depth on how she is vunerable through others even if not herself. Not sure if the child will attack the castle on the other outcome but I got that impression, not so much on the one Lillith gets slashed, as the work of the child seems... IDK, done?

Anyway, it would be cool if new hot characters stopped being introduced while the ones we have rn don't even get a decent amount of screen time... and action :p I can only leer at Morrigan for so long.

Also, I do hope at some point both ROTL build and Origins make it through the main game, makes it feels a bigger, more complete game rather than having separated builds.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1610805375312.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey mates,

I hope that you will like this wallpaper, where you are going to see our beloved Morgana how she ventures in the heart of the battle.
I attached the wallpaper to this post.

UPDATE:
I uploaded a version of the wallpaper, without the flare. The file is also in the attachment.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Ok... after playing for like 3 hours and honestly falling asleep once I feel I must say something to the developer about my experience... it feels scripted ...no real choice at all just being dragged into the story that the developer has in his mind... I know it's a novel but I feel a bit of free roam and not making everything so fucking lame... I am a price but I am such a failure and so predictive that I will become a true man and take control of my life... grow some fucking balls man! I don't like the lack of choices and I know it takes a long time to write and I appreciate your effort but sometimes its better to just keep things simple... you have a good plot ... even some lore... but make it a game ... let me play ... let me use my charm and my cards... there is no gameplay just like being told a story... I have books to read if I want that! However, the fact that I take the time to write this should tell you that I appreciate your work and potential ... I just feel you could do a lot more here... people want to rule, want to have power ... to do lewd things... give it to them and you have a good game... don't and we will have another book! But for a novel ...your writing skills are below JK Rowling! I had 1 Harry Potter and don't need another! Good luck!

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes