Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
My quote got deleted because it was off topic apparently, so i will redo my sentence, to me the sandbox tag doesn't fit to this game, kinetic novel would fit most.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
My quote got deleted because it was off topic apparently, so i will redo my sentence, to me the sandbox tag doesn't fit to this game, kinetic novel would fit most.
Hey there,
Sandbox prototype was part of the initial releases but has been pushed later for further updates now that there is someone taking care of it. The kinetic novel I think not, because if you look at the walkthrough, there are different paths you can take, with different consequences, also there are a few ways you can die and of course, you can choose your own relationships (except for Morrigan).

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey there,
Sandbox prototype was part of the initial releases but has been pushed later for further updates now that there is someone taking care of it. The kinetic novel I think not, because if you look at the walkthrough, there are different paths you can take, with different consequences, also there are a few ways you can die and of course, you can choose your own relationships (except for Morrigan).
As far as i played, all the mains choices were like "choose a path" and that's it. There really isn't a lot of choice that will make the player choose how he wants the scene to be played. I'm not saying this game is bad at all, the story and the arts are on the top, but i kind of feel sad to realise this isn't a sandbox game as it's described as one when you never played.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, so I decided to give the game another try and it has improved a lot, no more jumping from character to character anymore, although there was a choice that we make for another character and I'm still not a fan of that but the fact it doesn't happen as often is a + for me, also another criticism that I have is that the major choices seem to be way too black and white/ good and evil, at least in its wording when fighting or father, for example, it could be (give in) (resist), or (fight) (don't fight), it would seem more ambiguous contest it would be easy to understand as I would for sure defend myself, it doesn't mean I wanted vengeance.

Otherwise, it is very enjoyable and the Mc is finally growing up, slowly sure but he is and that I like. Quick question though, will I regret going for a more balanced playthrough? As in not focusing on romance or horninees or warrior over the leader.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, so I decided to give the game another try and it has improved a lot, no more jumping from character to character anymore, although there was a choice that we make for another character and I'm still not a fan of that but the fact it doesn't happen as often is a + for me, also another criticism that I have is that the major choices seem to be way too black and white/ good and evil, at least in its wording when fighting or father, for example, it could be (give in) (resist), or (fight) (don't fight), it would seem more ambiguous contest it would be easy to understand as I would for sure defend myself, it doesn't mean I wanted vengeance.

Otherwise, it is very enjoyable and the Mc is finally growing up, slowly sure but he is and that I like. Quick question though, will I regret going for a more balanced playthrough? As in not focusing on romance or horninees or warrior over the leader.
Hey there,

I am glad that you are back in the game :). Related to your question, at some milestones in the games there will be things that will be unlocked with points. I want players to be able to choose a balanced way of life, but as well they will unlock different paths/scenes if they value one trait over another. This is for later in the game when we can reach a max of a certain trait.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hey there,

I am glad that you are back in the game :). Related to your question, at some milestones in the games there will be things that will be unlocked with points. I want players to be able to choose a balanced way of life, but as well they will unlock different paths/scenes if they value one trait over another. This is for later in the game when we can reach a max of a certain trait.
That will frustrate me, but that is okay, it will actually feel like the decisions mattered, may I request that the choices we can't access don't appear? or to have an option for that? It would make it less frustrating for me, but it would also be extra work so I don't mind if it can't happen.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Unlocked
4K Wallpaper - Morrigan wishes you a Merry Christmas.
Hey there,

I hope you all are enjoying a good time with your family and never forget your kingdom that awaits your arrival. Other wallpapers are to be released this Christmas.

Happy holidays to this community!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

Unlocked
4K Wallpaper - Morrigan wishes you a Merry Christmas.
Hey there,

I hope you all are enjoying a good time with your family and never forget your kingdom that awaits your arrival. Other wallpapers are to be released this Christmas.

Happy holidays to this community!

Dang, at first glance, I thought that was something from Ghost of Tsushima, but wow, am loving that image. Also helps it has best girl.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am working on my mod and editing it that allows to get all points (love, Lust, Corruption, Leader, Warrior). It will take a few days to finish it.
Which in the future will probably break your save. The different points/paths exist for a reason. Good job.

Reactions: SNOW 777
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes