MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
First you need to activate the console and this little program will do that for you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Read everything about it before you use it or you can break your game.

Like I said I do not know if the cheats work or not so use at your own risk.
((I have not played this game since I posted the cheats.))
Thanks dude,

story wise this game is absolutely mindblowing , but majority here want sex scenes bro, lemme smash morgana dude that queen wants stuffing my man , those boobies want to be cherished....

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay so looked at the tags and i'm confused by why there's a NTR tag when i'm guessing the closest is probably girl/girl or group sex stuff or am I wrong?

Reactions: SNOW 777

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
okay so looked at the tags and i'm confused by why there's a NTR tag when i'm guessing the closest is probably girl/girl or group sex stuff or am I wrong?
From memory, there's a brief sex scene between the queen and king (the MC's parents, if you roll that way). It's not written in a way to provoke jealousy, which is my pocket definition of NTR, but YMMV.

Reactions: SNOW 777

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
ah lol then why the ntr tag? now i'm even more confused XD as the ntr tag is normally on games that have a least a netorare/netori/netorase{SP?} route lol

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
ah lol then why the ntr tag? now i'm even more confused XD as the ntr tag is normally on games that have a least a netorare/netori/netorase{SP?} route lol
Because some people are snowflakes and complain until it gets a tag. Not saying you should, but a few pages back there was a whole discussion about it, though most replies got deleted. Just play it, IMHO the scene that caused all that isn't NTR but judge for yourself.

** Edit, my memory seems clouded that particular discussion wasn't even about the kings scene, it was about a possible LI (woman) exploring sexuality in some "alternate reality" with another (woman) of which it was also said to be NTR. again judge for yourself though. some people get offended by the craziest things and that was completely taken out of context (again in my opinion)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Because it's a potential love interest having sex with someone else.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
wasn't that scene between the king/queen aka mom/dad optional since you could actually choose to either have sex or refuse the king? should be ntr optional at best though i don't consider it ntr.

edit oh it's about the annette scene in hell, well i sure didn't like that scene because it was kinda a rape/coerced sex scene since i'm pretty sure that devil was using some mind control or aphrodisiac trick to tempt annette. But it was more like a fantasy scene so it's not really that bad.

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Yes. I think that due to that scene that happened in Oblivion, between Anette and Decima, I inherited that tag. I don't know why, because it was basically a scene between Decima and Anette's soul, but I assume that on the same logic if we dream of having sex with another person, we are cheaters. I will do an update and add an option to that scene so that at least could be an optional NTR tag. Mainly because there are people that would think that the whole game is with unavoidable NTR which would make them avoid this game.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes