Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
lol maybe but after 100+ games on here 40+ real life virgins i would say im top tier for finding boredom with these lol 1g is aprox 1 hour and unless this is the end of this version im better off waiting till the next update for a couple sex scenes and why i asked update time vs previous gameplay since i enjoy sitting down to enjoy a story then a quick bit of sex then its over so to speak
Related to the story, I would say it's more than interesting. There is a plot, one that rather bigger than anything that is here and related to the size. There people here that have spent 7 hours plus on this game. Also, I added animations for the adult scenes, which increase the size of the game.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Related to the story, I would say it's more than interesting. There is a plot, one that rather bigger than anything that is here and related to the size. There people here that have spent 7 hours plus on this game. Also, I added animations for the adult scenes, which increase the size of the game.
last time i played it showed the "woman" mourning the king and the child being the evil "god" so from that point on how long is the content, im not questioning its validity to the story im just asking play time because i hate downloading something for over an hour to get a couple clicks of story

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Vis [v1.4 Ch.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 4.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 605 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 571 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Vis [v1.4 Ch.1] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
last time i played it showed the "woman" mourning the king and the child being the evil "god" so from that point on how long is the content, im not questioning its validity to the story im just asking play time because i hate downloading something for over an hour to get a couple clicks of story
It's up to you. You can either download now or wait for the next update to include this too

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
It's up to you. You can either download now or wait for the next update to include this too
i assume the sandbox version will become another "chapter" and download and why im being persistent in asking if this is the last update for this version i guess

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
No. The sandbox feature is part of Chapter one and it will be available with the next release.
so wait your going from hours long story directly into sandbox and not changing the download with some kind of persistent save carried over to influence things?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
so wait your going from hours long story directly into sandbox and not changing the download with some kind of persistent save carried over to influence things?
All the savegames will be valid, and all the choices will remain, their consequences as well. There will be a story before the sandbox, and induction into the sandbox along with a tutorial. So long story short, all the savegames will continue to be valid (including points, choices and so on).

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ill say just this but going from story to sandbox should be sepret download/game wise considering the amount of hours the story gives with some kind of persistent choice markers in the save carried over into the sandbox version to keep things clean and fresh and cut down on size at this point

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol also i dont say this to be the dick telling a dev do it "my way" its just the bugs and complications are going to much larger if its just "added on" vs a new exe version also the story WAS pretty well raped up with the little girl ending beforehand with all the promo explanation of the coming sandbox mode and why i asked just how much content was in this update since the sandbox is still coming i cant say ive developed a game from scratch but i got enough experience to know a few things about it lol and worked on a private server i made with over 800 items and 300 some maps so i get the work load aspect to some minor degree lol when you consider all that was within 8 months and pixel art sucks to make xD so im not trying to sound rude just expressing my opinion as best i can

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Mad King
Props to you for persevering and continuing the development even after soo many years.
Now I'd like to ask, all the content that's stated in the WT is in the game yes? Not lets say some of it is in Rotl and some in Vis?
Also about the WT itself. Do different points for characters even matter? Like for example for Morgana it seems that if you want her content you should straight up go Lust, maybe even the same for Liliath. So while you can get love for Morgana, it's kind of pointless as all content is on lust route/points? Is this how things go? Different point options but generaly one is the "true" way for them?
Great renders by the way

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King
Props to you for persevering and continuing the development even after soo many years.
Now I'd like to ask, all the content that's stated in the WT is in the game yes? Not lets say some of it is in Rotl and some in Vis?
Also about the WT itself. Do different points for characters even matter? Like for example for Morgana it seems that if you want her content you should straight up go Lust, maybe even the same for Liliath. So while you can get love for Morgana, it's kind of pointless as all content is on lust route/points? Is this how things go? Different point options but generaly one is the "true" way for them?
Great renders by the way
Hey there,

So what is on ROTL is not present in the original game and the only thing that Origins has with the main game, is that Morgana is present. Related to the points, they are crucial. For example, in this update, if you chose the right path, only then you can unlock scenes. This happens along the way. Points are a reference for unlocking different paths, outcomes, and rewards.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
lol also i dont say this to be the dick telling a dev do it "my way" its just the bugs and complications are going to much larger if its just "added on" vs a new exe version also the story WAS pretty well raped up with the little girl ending beforehand with all the promo explanation of the coming sandbox mode and why i asked just how much content was in this update since the sandbox is still coming i cant say ive developed a game from scratch but i got enough experience to know a few things about it lol and worked on a private server i made with over 800 items and 300 some maps so i get the work load aspect to some minor degree lol when you consider all that was within 8 months and pixel art sucks to make xD so im not trying to sound rude just expressing my opinion as best i can
I don't mind reading your opinion and it's good to know because this way I can avoid some issues that I fail to foresee. I am always interested in feedback and related to the free-roaming I will initiate a discussion, which I will announce here as well, for the people interested in joining. In the chat, we are going to talk about what you would like and what you wouldn't like to see in the sandbox.

Reactions: Maviarab
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes