Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
So by downloading the the "current game", the 1.3, would I get the 1.1, 1.2. and 1.3 content ONLY or does it include everything that the WT mentions? As otherwise, this would mean you play Rotl for the content from 0 to 1.0, and then get the 1.3
Now for the points, I would understand that different points give different routes, but it doesn't seem that way? For now at least. What I mean is that you should essentially only be collecting Lust for Morgana for example because that's the only path (with content) that's currently available, and other stuff comes later
By playing the current game you get the content from the first day I started development until today. ROTL was meant as a stand-alone version that had the main plot (exactly like VIS) + side stories. So to answer your question, you just need to play Vis.
Related to the points, I noticed people saying something about choices and so on, but the story itself up until this point it is shaped by the decisions the MC makes. I thought about putting some notifications about the fact that you are playing an outcome of decisions, but I feel that it will break the immersion and somehow will remove any mystery from the game.
Taking Morgana as an example, having a higher lust than love will unlock certain scenes in the future. The same thing will happen if it's the other way around. Talking about Morgana as well, if you decide to treat her in a way, you will unlock certain actions. This, except for Morrigan, will be implemented for most of the characters.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I played this game and i cant find any NTR scene in this game ? may i know wheres NTR part is ?
Just look a few posts above yours:
Ah.. So not the bad "NTR".. Should probably put some kind of disclaimer on the OP of what type it is to avoid those questions and confusion..

Will add to my download list.

Edit.. Or maybe not looking back into the past of the thread it is a full on lesbian NTR scenario.. I'm not into my girls being stolen.
Some people consider girl on girl action is NTR in relation to MC. Don't know why, guess some people had IRL troubles with that. I personally can't call that NTR, but it's just opinion of some Russian, man who live in a country where homosexuals consider perverts by the most of the people and marriage is a union of man and woman (as stated in our Constitution). For me there's no NTR if there's no males involved.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
as a guy who had girlfriends who had a girlfriend its mildly amusing to see people who are so apposed to woman on woman its not like they are going to "fuck" them for you granted fingers work well hehe but dont replace dick haha
That's just your male ego, misogyny talking. It's a insult to lesbians that they aren't considered as equal threat to steal women or cant have capacity to incite jealousy. Lesbians make women orgasm so well compare to many men. And indeed, they "turned" straight girls (i mean closeted lesbians) into official proud lesbians.

And that's why i got jealous of that lesbian NTR in this game. Because I see them as equal to men.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It's not even really 'ego' or 'against lesbians'.. We're talking an innocent girl here getting corrupted into lesbian sex in hell here, yea yea we the MC don't see it, but we the player know it happens and will look at the girl differently if we every see her again..

The NTR or 'jealousy' here is the corruption of an innocent by someone other then the MC..

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Ngl, I don't really see lesbian sex as NTR, even if one of the girl is MC LI. Even in RL I wouldn't mind my girl playing around with another girl. But if there's a man involved, that's a big NO for me.
Same here. But what +MythicJoker✶+ said is also true, it's not about lesbian action, it's about some demonness corrupt innocent girl. I'm not against corruption, I'm against taking away choices from the player. We cannot influence that corruption or say anything about it, it just goes without our choice. Maybe it's the story thing, like it is with MC's mom. Some time ago I asked dev about it, he answered he has some story to tell before player can choose something, it's like part of setting. I still don't get that, sometimes we have a choice but most of the time we are just watching. And, well, it seems that dev still telling us the story, even after a couple of years after starting his project.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
A moment of appreciation for the new update :love: I really liked the music in the epic scenes and DAMN these high quality renders WELL DONE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw one thing I was wondering why does she have the white wings as a demon? did I miss anything or did you want to differentiate her from the Morrigan ones

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
By playing the current game you get the content from the first day I started development until today. ROTL was meant as a stand-alone version that had the main plot (exactly like VIS) + side stories. So to answer your question, you just need to play Vis.
Related to the points, I noticed people saying something about choices and so on, but the story itself up until this point it is shaped by the decisions the MC makes. I thought about putting some notifications about the fact that you are playing an outcome of decisions, but I feel that it will break the immersion and somehow will remove any mystery from the game.
Taking Morgana as an example, having a higher lust than love will unlock certain scenes in the future. The same thing will happen if it's the other way around. Talking about Morgana as well, if you decide to treat her in a way, you will unlock certain actions. This, except for Morrigan, will be implemented for most of the characters.
Yeah, as you mentioned before, it's probably best to remove it and just leave the game itself and the prequel to not confuse people.
In regards to the points, yes I understand that different points lead to different outcomes. My issue was that currently, there seems to be a skewered amount of content. What I mean by that is currently for Morgana for example as stated in the end of the WT, you need certain decisions and 10 Lust points to unlock her scenes for the last update. My problem is more to due with the fact because she has soo much content more on Lust when compared to Love, that it might seem like her specific route is focused on that. Maybe something like simply stating that you'd work on x route until completion for a character before doing other content would stop people from doing from A to Z and realizing that there's nothing there yet. I hope this finally explains everything and resolves any lingering doubts/questions of the both of us.
If it's not a spoiler, what's so special about Morrigan that she's the exception form what you've said?

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day/night and keep up the good work (y)

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
That's just your male ego, misogyny talking. It's a insult to lesbians that they aren't considered as equal threat to steal women or cant have capacity to incite jealousy. Lesbians make women orgasm so well compare to many men. And indeed, they "turned" straight girls (i mean closeted lesbians) into official proud lesbians.

And that's why i got jealous of that lesbian NTR in this game. Because I see them as equal to men.
There's no mysogyny in considering lesbians as not equal to males. 'Cause they are not. It's not that one is higher and the other one is lower, man and woman are not equal by default. It's quite simple actually, man and woman are of different gender (or maybe sex is more appropriate word here). There are things women cannot do and there are things men cannot do. It doesn't mean one gender is better, it's just mean that genders are different. And consider your words about lesbians... well, it all comes down to woman in question. If she feels better with other women, I mean sexually, then even the biggest machos will fail here. Or if she loves someone, indifferent of that someone's gender, any other sexual partner can't be a match comparing to the one she loves.
Of course, I don't speak of human rights or some jurisdictions, it's biology. And I guess something similiar can be said about gays. I don't know really, I had almost no contact with them (unlike lesbians). And yes, IRL lesbians can be a threat to some couples. Especially if relations in that couple based only on physical attraction. But the strange thing called mutual love changes that.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
YESS!! another VIS! I mean Morrigana/sister is so badass I hope she will rule in my stead as I watch like a puppet!
I love this story also by the way, the monk mercenary, i know he is not a monk, but he is a bald philosopher yo! He has a special place in my heart! He feels so real and genuine somehow? Can't wait to play this new update though!

Edit: I'm sure the monk is Mad King isekai reincarnation :)

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, sorry if this has already been answered, are the saves compatible from 1.2-1.3 or do I need to start again? I tried to continue from where 1.2 left off from 3 saves and all of them end w/ an error and rollback screen. Was there new stuff added to the end or was it more development for the already awesome story that has taken place?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, sorry if this has already been answered, are the saves compatible from 1.2-1.3 or do I need to start again? I tried to continue from where 1.2 left off from 3 saves and all of them end w/ an error and rollback screen. Was there new stuff added to the end or was it more development for the already awesome story that has taken place?
The saves are compatible. All you need is to load the previous save game.

Reactions: Azsouth

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Would someone here please clarify the Rise of the legend version for me. In the comments for this version, it's supposed to be the main game with side stories, but it says version 1.0. The version that was recently updated, the non RotL is at version 1.3. Is the RotL also up to date with the main story?

fangrew

May 20, 2017
quick question. How are the animations in this game? are they just three still images looped through or are they actually animations? i have seen conflicting accounts in the reviews.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
quick question. How are the animations in this game? are they just three still images looped through or are they actually animations? i have seen conflicting accounts in the reviews.
At first, there were some basic animations but as time went by I invested more in animations. So there are 30 renders per scene/animation.

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes