Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
People still hung up on this? Why can't you guys view it as her character growth.. Shaping her.

*** Edit, face palm that all you want, fact remains she was portrayed as an innocent soul and the story trope is to awake some desire/interest in her exploring her sexuality. She is insecure and thinks she is ugly, even in that event she feels undeserving of that develish womans attention because she is so pretty.
Just story plot, let it develop.
Just let it go, I moved on.

utiola

Mar 10, 2020
Amazing game.
Interesting storyline and well-developed characters especially Morrigan.
I just want to ask, could you add multiple choice to dialog with "Morgana" in the future? something like you did in v1.2.
Based on her character's place, I think she deserve more respect from The MC!
I hope we'll see more of dominant/protective side of her in the next updates.
Thank you for your efforts Mad King.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So having played from start to finish recently this game has become one of my favorites by far, the story is very good, the writing is amazing and the characters are so well written it made me actually care about them! Amazing renders and and beautiful woman.. the only negative is that it's not fully finished yet! good job dev and i can't wait for the next update!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Overall I have to say the patch (incest) is well-executed, however, there is the occasional hiccup, wherein MC will refer to Morganna by her first name.
I actually prefer that, I don't call my siblings "brother" or "sister" or whatever variation unless introducing them, normally I just call them by name, so it always puts me off when games keep calling characters by "title" like "landlady" "roommate" and such, it feels more natural when they switch up between real name and "title"

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
As much as I enjoy Morrigan, I feel she is starting to get too "over the top" and one dimensional.
Maybe should give her character some subtleties and nuances. There are other ways to show her badass-nesd than constant threats
Same here morrigan is 1st on my list but during her scenes where she threatens the mc i wished we had the choice to tell her to just fucking do it or STFU. She is badass and we love it but at some point it gets annoying.

Feb 14, 2021
I am up to the scene with Ava and Morrigan in the barn...

What. The. Hell. Is. The. Plot?!

Nevermind the rest of it for now (because that is also disjointed and confusing as fuck), I will just look at this scene.

Morrigan lives in the castle. She should be well-aware of who is training or guarding her brother. Particularly with how stalker-like she is with him. Yet she thinks Ava is just some whore? And then she has to go find her in some special location? I think it would be pretty easy to ask, oh I don't know...ANYONE IN THE CASTLE...who Ava is. This would be followed by "Ava? Oh she is the prince's bodyguard and trainer. She is in the practice area." Instead, there is this contrived bullshit.

There are pieces here that I find interesting, but so far, they are hidden through a slog of random scenes without any sort of connective tissue.

Does this get better?

I am all for a good story which doles out its story slowly. But it should still have some sort of cohesion.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
She is calling any woman that her brother keeps company with a whore. Does not mean they are whores (prostitutes) but that's what she derogatorily calls them.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
I actually prefer that, I don't call my siblings "brother" or "sister" or whatever variation unless introducing them, normally I just call them by name, so it always puts me off when games keep calling characters by "title" like "landlady" "roommate" and such, it feels more natural when they switch up between real name and "title"
I agree, except in the case of parental characters, and Morgana is the mother character so the context doesn't make sense.

Reactions: mikecd199817

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I agree, except in the case of parental characters, and Morgana is the mother character so the context doesn't make sense.
For me depending in the situation it does, I call my mother by her name some times, most of the time is jocking but some are in the middle of discussions, so I don't know, for me it works.

edit: to be fair I didn't encounter this while playing, so I don't know, it might not make sense if it is indeed an oversight, probably an oversight on the mod though, as I believe the base game uses their names.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Love the update!! I personally think this game has one of the best (if not the best) story on this site!! Curious to see how the management/sandbox will go though. All for it if it isn't to grindy. Definitely try to support this game when I can! Also curious about how long this game will be especially since all that was chapter 1 XD.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
For me depending in the situation it does, I call my mother by her name some times, most of the time is jocking but some are in the middle of discussions, so I don't know, for me it works.

edit: to be fair I didn't encounter this while playing, so I don't know, it might not make sense if it is indeed an oversight, probably an oversight on the mod though, as I believe the base game uses their names.
Yeah, it's an issue with the mod and a very minor one at that. most of the time the patch is perfect, so I can easily overlook the minor errors in it. Overall though the game is excellent, definitely in the top 5 for me. it was only top 10 until the last 2 updates, but the story has really started to develop interestingly since then.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Good renders, but boy, is a boring story that don't have a focus, also there is that thing that is a male mc, but keep showing others story (and sex). Also if we are the mc, there is a lot of times that he was with the wenches and the mc just blank out, so why to say that, just to tell "hey, he is a prince and he fuck's a lot? Look like we don't play literally with the mc, but an entity that see and control all. Don't get me wrong, is not a bad game in any aspect, there is a hell lot of worse games here, but is not great too, the game itself lose focus a lot of time, the story is all over the place, is not a game that you keep playing to see more, and you lose interest fast.

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes