ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Im sure you wont answer this question...but i have to ask anyway...ist the mc learning dark arts/magic/transformation in the future or is he just gonna be a normal mortal? :whistle:

btw why dont you get rid of the sandbox tag? this isnt realy a sandbox?

Reactions: RustyRug

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Im sure you wont answer this question...but i have to ask anyway...ist the mc learning dark arts/magic/transformation in the future or is he just gonna be a normal mortal? :whistle:

btw why dont you get rid of the sandbox tag? this isnt realy a sandbox?
To your first question,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. To your second question, I would leave it as it is, because the next update will contain the sandbox part that we are working at.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
I have a bad feeling about Morrigan.....

i really hope she is loyal to our mc and wont betray our love/trust :unsure:
I really dont think so, in fact she continously emphasizes the MC to always stay by his side even when that means to burn down the whole empire and destroy everyone who dares to oppose MC and Morrigan :D the only fear I have that she goes completely rampage haha

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Thought it was a game, but this is a slideshow with text. I'm tired of reading dialogues in 5 minutes. The whole game is a minute mouse click, some choice - and click again.
The picture may be beautiful, but these are just pictures, there is no movement. Lust from Beyond is even more interesting, although there was almost no sex there.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
what would a 'kneeling' prince have done? Hmmm...
he'd bend over or if not, he'd be killed by Gunther's champion.
could add dragons for the two sisters and make them the MC sisterwives like Aegon the Conqueror in Game of Thrones lore :)
that would be interesting, but Leiana seems to be too sweet to be a dragon rider, and Morrigan could just rain fire on her brother's enemies by herself

Edit: and no im not talking about NTR.
I really dont think so, in fact she continously emphasizes the MC to always stay by his side even when that means to burn down the whole empire and destroy everyone who dares to oppose MC and Morrigan :D the only fear I have that she goes completely rampage haha
Morrigan's betrayal is as plausible as ICSTOR finshing a game without having a burnout; it just won't happen... Morrigan when the angel thretened MC surpassed the limits of what is possible even with magic.. you could say that Mad King made her go super saiyan without ruining her beautiful ravensilk hair. Morrigan might go beyond cruel, she might unleash a horde of undead on MC's enemies, she might murder children, burn down a big and populated city but anything she'll do she'll do it to be with MC.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Thought it was a game, but this is a slideshow with text. I'm tired of reading dialogues in 5 minutes. The whole game is a minute mouse click, some choice - and click again.
The picture may be beautiful, but these are just pictures, there is no movement. Lust from Beyond is even more interesting, although there was almost no sex there.
That is the definition of VN (visual novel).

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Betrayal depends on perspective.
The way her character is written thus far, she sees the MC and herself as one. She will do what she thinks is best for him and

Edit: and no im not talking about NTR.
I think what would constitute as betrayal depends on perspective.
Morrigan sees herself and the MC as one. Her goal is to raise the MC to his full potential. She will do whatever she canto elevate him.
So even if it's detrimental to the MC's wishes it may not be detrimental to her desired outcome. As all she wants is the best for him, she will not see it as betrayal.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Betrayal depends on perspective.
The way her character is written thus far, she sees the MC and herself as one. She will do what she thinks is best for him and

I think what would constitute as betrayal depends on perspective.
Morrigan sees herself and the MC as one. Her goal is to raise the MC to his full potential. She will do whatever she canto elevate him.
So even if it's detrimental to the MC's wishes it may not be detrimental to her desired outcome. As all she wants is the best for him, she will not see it as betrayal.
Wow!... You almost sound like you're depicting Morrigan as a homophobic parent:confused: :ROFLMAO:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, I'm getting tired of the characters "I know better than you" attitude, thinking of throwing at least two of them to the curve if they keep going like that, if they went to the MC to have a conversation it would be different but right now I'm really almost done with two of them, at this point if they do something like that again I would like the choice to just say "fuck this" and just leave, I don't care if it is a game-over, I just want to be done with it at that point.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think the more accurate term is "helicopter" parent.
I had never heard this term, so I googled it. Yeah you're right, in portuguese we have the term "owl parent" that means the same. I remember when I was a kid, my father used to say the owl boasts his stump.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
that would be interesting, but Leiana seems to be too sweet to be a dragon rider, and Morrigan could just rain fire on her brother's enemies by herself
I always viewed her as akin to Rhaenys who loved art, music and fashion, while Morrigan seems a lot more like Visenya.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes