cetoco3192

Mar 17, 2021
Vis [v1.3 Ch.1] Mad King Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.53 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 376 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 359 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Is this without INCEST Patch? (Hopefully)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, I was really hoping 1.3 would be the update where we could finally get some action with Morrigan. I was really hoping for a Dragon Age: Origins like ritual with the Warden and Morrigan... sigh, what a letdown. Can you stop teasing us, Mad King, with those two already? Maybe next year.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1616679210200.png

Hey there.
I have sent most of the features to develop and now I have finished most of the UI elements that are needed for implementation.
Among the features sent for implementation, part of the sandbox, are the brothels.
Brothels will be available only through an edict. By default, brothels are forbidden, left from your father's reign but you can change that by signing an edict that will legalize prostitution in the kingdom.
What will be unlocked:
- Brothels will be open through the kingdom which will generate coins to the treasury.
- You will unlock a brothel in the capital city, which you can visit. The person that will manage the business will be Oshun (character presented in the picture from above).
- After the edict has been activated other options will be available for activation, which will shape the activity that people (and the king) can have in that brothel. All sex animation will be fully animated.

I will post more updates soon and also the Morrigan wallpaper.
Stay safe,
Mad King

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
What is the ntr in this game?
Depends on what you mean by ntr.
Earlier on you can choose to allow a love interest to sleep with her husband while fantasizing she's doing the mc. Also later on one of your love interest gets it on with a female antagonist/possible future harem member.
Depending on your views there are those who would consider this ntr however because the game is taken from the perspectives of multiple characters who you play as its a bit of a stretch.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Just look a few posts above yours:

Some people consider girl on girl action is NTR in relation to MC. Don't know why, guess some people had IRL troubles with that. I personally can't call that NTR, but it's just opinion of some Russian, man who live in a country where homosexuals consider perverts by the most of the people and marriage is a union of man and woman (as stated in our Constitution). For me there's no NTR if there's no males involved.
It's your opinion only, not the fact. The fact is if your lover is being stolen, or taken advantage by someone, or if your lover cheated on you, it's NTR aka Netorare. Some calls Netorase NTR too, which is basically sharing.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It's your opinion only, not the fact. The fact is if your lover is being stolen, or taken advantage by someone, or if your lover cheated on you, it's NTR aka Netorare. Some calls Netorase NTR too, which is basically sharing.
I don't know why you reply to my post with my words (it is I who said that it is my opinion, you just repeat it), but you're stating false facts.
a) not lover but love interest, it's important
b) Netorase is one of kinds of NTR, not for some, but by definition.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King this is off topic but if you don't mind can you post your pc specs? I'm interested in doing some daz3d rendering as a hobby. I recently upgraded my 6 yo system to a gtx 1660 with 16 gb ram and i5 10400f. That's enough for my needs but will it explode if, for example, I try to render that Morrigan wallpaper with it?
Hey there,

I am using a Geforce 1080 with 8 GB of VRAM, 32 GB of ram, and I7 - 8700K. For that wallpaper, I had to make two renders and merge them in Photoshop, into one. The most important, when rendering as well as in gaming is the GPU. I think you can render with that GPU you mentioned and if you need more complex scenes, you need two render two or more and make them into one.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Will the harem route be only one or all? Or will other combos be possible, like only having the 2 sisters? Of course I don't expect all combos because that would be way too many to write.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes