Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Hey,

I will tend towards the part where you can choose the harem route, combos, or single romancing routes.
Thank you, that is good to hear. I asked because I saw a point in the story where it made a lot of sense for a character to go a certain path because of who she is, but would be incompatible with the all-in-one route.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1618329859538.png

Hey there,

I will start by saying that this update will be of the most ambitions that will be released, from the sandbox part to the milestones in the story. The sandbox part is almost completed and I am advancing with the story for the update.
Related to the story, as I said, there will be amazing content and also I am glad to say that it will have the first threesome scenes. I think that my GPU was in a good mood and so I took advantage of it.
Also, I've decided to permanently recruit a developer for Vis, in order to deliver a flawless build and to ease the burnout that comes with every release. So I welcome a +1 to the team.
Take care and I will soon post a poll for the next wallpaper.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
We're getting a threesome... but no Morrigan actual scenes? Can you for the love of god stop torturing this poor MC, Mad King? I am starting to think it was a bad idea being merciful and sent you away with those pirates. Maybe should had killed you on the spot, at Morrigan would had liked that

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
We're getting a threesome... but no Morrigan actual scenes? Can you for the love of god stop torturing this poor MC, Mad King? I am starting to think it was a bad idea being merciful and sent you away with those pirates. Maybe should had killed you on the spot, at Morrigan would had liked that
Have I said that there wouldn't be any Morrigan action? :sneaky:

shubhrai12

Jun 25, 2020
hey Mad King can you plz tell me that is this story created by you or is it inspired by some movie or novel plz...bcoz i never got so involved in any other story game....and currently i am preparing for an entrance exam... hopefully i will succed in it and in next 6 months will be in a good university.....then i would like to help you with the game development........ ;)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Are we going to get more content with Ava?, she was so hot and i enjoyed worshipping that woman. There has to be a work around so Morrigan is not so hostile towards her, just wondering but if not then i spose i will continue to keep enjoying this game (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
hey Mad King can you plz tell me that is this story created by you or is it inspired by some movie or novel plz...bcoz i never got so involved in any other story game....and currently i am preparing for an entrance exam... hopefully i will succed in it and in next 6 months will be in a good university.....then i would like to help you with the game development........ ;)
Hey there,

This is my own concept/world that I had in my head.

Reactions: Azsouth

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Oh just installed this game yesterday and started playing and for fucks sake what's up with the MC being so shitty dumb. Fucking submissive son of a bitch hate when such a Fucking submissive MC is created. Ugh ffs A Prince should behave like a Real Prince he should be in control, he should be the one dominating not the other way around.
Worst MC created ever after dealing with bullshit for around 10 mins I freaking uninstalled the game. My mood was ruined to see such a dumbfuck MC.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Oh just installed this game yesterday and started playing and for fucks sake what's up with the MC being so shitty dumb. Fucking submissive son of a bitch hate when such a Fucking submissive MC is created. Ugh ffs A Prince should behave like a Real Prince he should be in control, he should be the one dominating not the other way around.
Worst MC created ever after dealing with bullshit for around 10 mins I freaking uninstalled the game. My mood was ruined to see such a dumbfuck MC.
All I can say is he gets there... It may be over time but he gets there.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
All I can say is he gets there... It may be over time but he gets there.
Dude if you say so, well I guess I'll reinstall it and play again. But you agree right it was taking soooo muuuccchhh time duh -_-
But ssly he was too submissive that pissed me off so uninstalled it. I couldn't take it anymore I lost my interest.

Reactions: Mr.Finn

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
It's something call character development.
Luke in the old Kung Fu/martial art movies.
The hero is soft and weak and usually an ass as well.
Then something happens and he goes thru a journey of growth; learning to be tough, learning to fight and n the process finding his true self and purpose. Usually the middle of the movie
Finally the ending where he gives all the baddies an ass whooping, saves the day and get the girl(s).

Apr 4, 2019
Dude if you say so, well I guess I'll reinstall it and play again. But you agree right it was taking soooo muuuccchhh time duh -_-
But ssly he was too submissive that pissed me off so uninstalled it. I couldn't take it anymore I lost my interest.
Its not such a long time where he is a pussy. We have just the prologue, and at the ende you can decide to be very dominant. So, when the real game in sandox mode starts, you can be dominant.

Reactions: J.Buttler
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes