ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
She's literally inspired (at the very least) in Morrigan from Dragon Age... and dont you dare to deny it, Mad King.
Morrigan is a common name in stories or fantasy games, it is the name of a Celtic goddess, exactly the goddess of war, death and destruction. as well as goddess of sex and renewal.

One of the few gods that in the stories of old Ireland appears to belong to the demons (Fomori) and the gods who defeated the previous ones (Tuatha Dé Danann)

It is normal for a name that means so much, to be used from time to time in female characters of great power, strength and above all, will.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Morrigan is a common name in stories or fantasy games, it is the name of a Celtic goddess, exactly the goddess of war, death and destruction. as well as goddess of sex and renewal.

One of the few gods that in the stories of old Ireland appears to belong to the demons (Fomori) and the gods who defeated the previous ones (Tuatha Dé Danann)

It is normal for a name that means so much, to be used from time to time in female characters of great power, strength and above all, will.
Right. 'Cept Dragon Age's Morrigan is also a teasing, over the top powerful, and yet ambitious for more power, mage who steps on everyone who she doesnt like. She also has a sense of humor quirky and impish in nature. Her appearance its also not that far apart. So its not just the name they share, they have a lot of similiarities. Now if its intended or not, only Mad King can say, he says its not, but to me its just too uncanny.

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
Right. 'Cept Dragon Age's Morrigan is also a teasing, over the top powerful, and yet ambitious for more power, mage who steps on everyone who she doesnt like. She also has a sense of humor quirky and impish in nature. Her appearance its also not that far apart. So its not just the name they share, they have a lot of similiarities. Now if its intended or not, only Mad King can say, he says its not, but to me its just too uncanny.
Yes, the morrigan character in Dragon Age has certain similarities with the name, I like the one in this game better, I must say it.

Perhaps more self-control and wisdom could be expected from a woman of such characteristics, but I have absolute faith in Mad King , so that "the girls" grow in the same way that the MC grows.

I have a soft spot for certain mythological goddesses, Morrigan (we've already talked about her), Bellona (original goddess of the Roman war) and Nemesis, the Greek goddess of retributive justice. A middle ground between revenge and justice .... And Lilith, let's not forget about Lilith :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, I really am tempted to play this as the premise and the tags are mostly in my wheelhouse, (minus the ntr), but I'm always hesitant with sandbox games. Is this a true grindy, repetitive, free-roaming sandbox, or does it just have the free-roam elements with an easy way to progress the story?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Honestly, I really am tempted to play this as the premise and the tags are mostly in my wheelhouse, (minus the ntr), but I'm always hesitant with sandbox games. Is this a true grindy, repetitive, free-roaming sandbox, or does it just have the free-roam elements with an easy way to progress the story?
Hey there,
The sandbox part will be implemented starting the 1.4 updates. My focus is not to make it grinding gameplay but somehow to offer a way for people to express themselves when managing their own realm. So no 'bring 10 logs and one stone, to complete the quest'.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
Hey there,
The sandbox part will be implemented starting the 1.4 updates. My focus is not to make it grinding gameplay but somehow to offer a way for people to express themselves when managing their own realm. So no 'bring 10 logs and one stone, to complete the quest'.
So it'll be "10 stones 1 log"? Hahaha kidding boss! Don't report me :(

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017

News about the 1.4 update
Hey mates,
A quick update related to this release. My target is to release the update this month. One of the dependencies is the dev work currently working to implement the logic behind the edicts and other features present in the game.
There are a few things left to implement, in terms of the sandbox, and I am currently working to finish the story.
Ale on the tables, swords on your laps, amour under the clothes, and let's be prepared for anything.

For the king!
View attachment 1194936
I love that MC looks like Dan Bilzerian now. :)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Status of update ?

I will announce it soon as I have a testing build from the dev. I must see if there are bugs if the logic is implemented as design or if things are left and not implemented. Not to mention that there were cases that I needed to render ten scenes in order to create one. I can only appreciate that people have grown fond of the game in order to check the status from time to time and for that, I want to thank you with a perfect update.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished playing up to the most recent update and while the premise was already interesting, I'm now emotionally invested enough in the characters and their desires/stories that I had no choice but to sub. Really loving everything so far, though with the aunt and cousin making their way to the castle, it looks like another potential complication for Morgana, Morrigan and Liliana finally getting closer to consummating their desire for the MC. Then again, the aunt already hinted at some naughty flirting back in the past, and given the MC's attraction to her, it remains to be seen how much bigger this potential harem will get.

I'll be honest, I don't have a great track record with sandbox games, as they tend to be mostly hit or miss, usually miss with the more grindy, repetitive events and resource management so I am slightly concerned about that aspect of this VN, but everything else so far, is just top-notch amazing, even the accompanying soundtrack is perfect in capturing an epic, ethereal, gothic/dark fantasy feel.(y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes