johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623951436482.png

I am glad to say that I received a testing build from the dev and things look good. There are a few minor changes to be made but those shouldn't take too much time. Given that I finished the renders for the story and I have a few more for some animations, I would go ahead and say that the update is going to be released this month.
Fingers crossed, mates.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
What's the difference between the main game and the 'rise of the legend' one tagged in the op? Is it like a spin off? Unfortunately I am too stupid to get it from the description in the op so if someone explains, I would be much obliged.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ya know, I wouldn't be so keen to go down the Morrigan kills Ava route if we'd just been able to tell her to piss off from the word go. Absolutely despise her but we're given fuck all choice until the aforementioned. Poor trade losing Dhara and Karina for her.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Ya know, I wouldn't be so keen to go down the Morrigan kills Ava route if we'd just been able to tell her to piss off from the word go. Absolutely despise her but we're given fuck all choice until the aforementioned. Poor trade losing Dhara and Karina for her.
Agree Ava was trash, the kind of trash even the scavenger refuse to take so it just lays there ugly and all. No option to refuse her was bad and on top of that we can't even have morrigan take care of her because dark route:rolleyes:

haniki4485

Jun 22, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Story_character_dev/1.3_update_story.rpy", line 355, in script
if liliana_invites_mc_0103 == 'True':
File "game/Story_character_dev/1.3_update_story.rpy", line 355, in <module>
NameError: name 'liliana_invites_mc_0103' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Story_character_dev/1.3_update_story.rpy", line 355, in script
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Vis\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Vis\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Vis\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Story_character_dev/1.3_update_story.rpy", line 355, in <module>
NameError: name 'liliana_invites_mc_0103' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Vis 1.3
Thu Jun 24 03:36:20 2021

Help me, what's happening?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I will admit I really don't like Ava but I also didn't want Morrigan to get corrupted and evil. So I chose to spare her. I just hope that if she does somehow come back the mc has the choice to tell her that he doesn't want her around or at least that he doesn't want to fuck her.

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
This game looks pretty interesting, just curious about the Bi-sexual tag, is the MC BI or is it a side character?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes