Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Mad king Wrote:
- First part of the sandbox, implemented. This contains the economic engine, day/night cycle, edicts, brothel, and the army management.
- Introduction to the first courtesan. Her name is Julia.

Similar to Wicked Rouge game?

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
madking ....Loving the game so far, great story with beautiful renders. One of those adult games you actually read and appreciate for more than just the "intermissions". As to it's direction its your Frankenstein so go ahead with what you think works.

In the future are you looking to release on any games sites? I like to throw the creators some cash but hate Patreon.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Oh man, haven't tried this one for literal years.

Quick question, did the twins ever come back? One of the biggest "Aw man, that really sucks!" moments in an adult game for me - I really liked those 2 !

• Red Heart
Reactions: altmas66

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Finally, the long-awaited continuation of this wonderful game. I hope the author will implement all his ideas and bring pleasure to his fans. Thanks to the site for the opportunity, the author of health and inspiration. Love and kindness to all. :):):)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Tohe Miju
Dec 17, 2020
Bruh ! Adding SANDBOX is such a drag and grind, it was considered cool during 2018 but not anymore. I personally never liked Sandbox since the begining. I prefer VN with few free-roam settings per update far better than implementing sandbox.

Changelog for V1.4
- First part of the sandbox, implemented. This contains the economic engine, day/night cycle, edicts, brothel, and the army management.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Bruh ! Adding SANDBOX is such a drag and grind, it was considered cool during 2018 but not anymore. I personally never liked Sandbox since the begining. I prefer VN with few free-roam settings per update far better than implementing sandbox.

Changelog for V1.4
Sure, you like what you like. He do what he do. Others will like what others will like.

So any other advise as "I don't like sandbox, thus game is bad and the sandbox elements need to be removed"? Perhaps some that he can consider and use it to improve the game (even with sandbox elements) in it.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I clearly don't understand how the sandbox is supposed to be working. It seems that nothing is happening, and I can't do anything for large amounts of time either. I started with a plunder, and now I can't do it anymore for 4 weeks. So i increase the time, but no matter how much I click the up button, it seems the time passes only slowly. I have no idea how to access the brothel. Edicts are waaay too expensive for what I have, and waiting for my treasury to fill seems to be taking an eternity. I cannot interact with the military screen either. Pretty much the only thing that I can do while waiting for the plunder counter to go down is to increase/decrease the taxes. Is that it, or am I missing something? Anyone got any tips on how you are supposed to get going?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes