Jul 2, 2017
I on the other hand have nothing against the sandbox implementation, think I need to say that to prove that there are ppl on the other side of the argument also. I think its an interesting way the dev went and if it is done right (right now the edicts seem really expensive and therefor quite time-consuming), this game could become something really good.
Positive thinking and constructive criticism as well as conclusions and opinions are definitely a better way than crying and being offended because the game added a function that someone does not like. It is also childish and ridiculous to be offended by the possible options related to the hero and women when they can be avoided. Let's not fucking act like 10 year olds who didn't get a candy.

Reactions: Gamle and c3p0

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
legalized prostitution but im not seeing those 5000 coins per week. nvm money is not deposited weekly but from the time it was implemented. a very poor way to do things. atm its rididculously grindy despite what the disclaimer said

Last edited:
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

mc/kingdom stats // love/lust/corruption

Download (4).png Download (2).png

choices detection/outcome

Download (1).png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Positive thinking and constructive criticism as well as conclusions and opinions are definitely a better way than crying and being offended because the game added a function that someone does not like. It is also childish and ridiculous to be offended by the possible options related to the hero and women when they can be avoided. Let's not fucking act like 10 year olds who didn't get a candy.
I agree that positive thinking is good and all, but some people would rather eat a cake full of shit then play Sandbox. It's not a preference to some people. They have been HEAVILY burned by it. I've been burned by Foot of the Mountains. Sandbox could be the hottest chick in the world but I'd still avoid it like Aids. I'm not even saying Sandbox is implented badly or even good for that matter in this game, merely that someone that hates it and thinks it's bad for the game isn't automatically a "10 year old child"

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes