albul

Jun 8, 2017
I clearly don't understand how the sandbox is supposed to be working. It seems that nothing is happening, and I can't do anything for large amounts of time either. I started with a plunder, and now I can't do it anymore for 4 weeks. So i increase the time, but no matter how much I click the up button, it seems the time passes only slowly. I have no idea how to access the brothel. Edicts are waaay too expensive for what I have, and waiting for my treasury to fill seems to be taking an eternity. I cannot interact with the military screen either. Pretty much the only thing that I can do while waiting for the plunder counter to go down is to increase/decrease the taxes. Is that it, or am I missing something? Anyone got any tips on how you are supposed to get going?

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
I fully understand if someone doesn't like Sandbox ... only it's just a nice extra addition to the whole story that you can still experience. Anyone who doesn't like it should stop playing, but this is the creator's idea and he thinks that the game will be better because of it. You have to trust him. The whole thing looks different and much more original than the rest of lewdgames.

Jul 2, 2017
I clearly don't understand how the sandbox is supposed to be working. It seems that nothing is happening, and I can't do anything for large amounts of time either. I started with a plunder, and now I can't do it anymore for 4 weeks. So i increase the time, but no matter how much I click the up button, it seems the time passes only slowly. I have no idea how to access the brothel. Edicts are waaay to expensive for what I have, and waiting for my treasury to fill seems to be taking an eternity. I cannot interact with the military screen either. Pretty much the only thing that I can do while waiting for the plunder counter to go down is to increase/decrease the taxes. Is that it, or am I missing something? Anyone got any tips on how you are supposed to get going?
This is just a demo version of the whole thing. So far, only 2 edicts are surprising. Attacks and brothels. The whole thing definitely needs to be improved. You need to legalize prostitution and a heart will appear on the map. By clicking on it, you enter the brothel and there is a short interaction.

Reactions: albul

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh man, haven't tried this one for literal years.

Quick question, did the twins ever come back? One of the biggest "Aw man, that really sucks!" moments in an adult game for me - I really liked those 2 !
I got told ages ago they would come back at some point and check every update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v1.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The66. Update + patch.....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well shit, not looking too good then.
I think I was told that just to keep me happy, haven't seen any sign of them since.

It was 2 years ago I was told that, don't think it's going to happen anymore.

Disappointing as even now they were the best girls in the game and they have been dead for years.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think I was told that just to keep me happy, haven't seen any sign of them since.

It was 2 years ago I was told that, don't think it's going to happen anymore.

Disappointing as even now they were the best girls in the game and they have been dead for years.
Can ping you, if that happens.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on this game for quite some time. Is this game worth playing?
How is it in the relationship with the mother here? we already have some action between her and MC?

And what ntr scenes are?
Thanks. ;)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I've been keeping an eye on this game for quite some time. Is this game worth playing?
How is it in the relationship with the mother here? we already have some action between her and MC?

And what ntr scenes are?
Thanks. ;)
Worth ? Yes.
Mom? Yes
Ntr ? Minimal avoidable

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes