Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This game looks pretty interesting, just curious about the Bi-sexual tag, is the MC BI or is it a side character?
Supposedly the MC's long distance girlfriend who he's never been with in-person is bisexual after having a taboo lesbian affair with her mother.

Reactions: Mikeyw

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1625109277735.png

Hi mates,
We are currently working on finishing things up and we are pumping into the tutorial for the sandbox and the brothel part. After this, I will release the update, and I anticipate that I would need around two more days to finish things up. I apologize for the delay but I want this update to be as neat as possible.

P.S. The girls from the preview are the first courtesan that MC will gain access to if he makes prostitution legal.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Mad King
any idea when pregnancy will be added to the game? (i hope before the end of the game) i kinda wanna see the MC choosing between the different types of fatherhood roads he could go down while he's doing the more plot related stuff.

maybe including if he lays hands on his daughter or not. via the patch.

btw love the care you've put into this game. it really shows.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King
any idea when pregnancy will be added to the game? (i hope before the end of the game) i kinda wanna see the MC choosing between the different types of fatherhood roads he could go down while he's doing the more plot related stuff.

maybe including if he lays hands on his daughter or not. via the patch.

btw love the care you've put into this game. it really shows.
Hey there,

Thanks for playing the game. Related to the pregnancy, it will be a part of the story but I can't really give spoilers, or else I will be struck by the gods.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes