lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Just finished playing up to the most recent update and while the premise was already interesting, I'm now emotionally invested in the characters and their desires/stories I had no choice but to sub. Really loving everything so far, though with the aunt and cousin making their way to the castle, it looks like another potential complication for Morgana, Morrigan and Liliana finally getting closer to consummating their desire for the MC. As the aunt already hinted at some naughty flirting back in the past, it remains to be seen how much bigger this potential harem will get.

I'll be honest, I don't have a great track record with sandbox games, they tend to most hit or miss, mostly miss with the more grindy, repetitive resource management so I am slightly concerned about that aspect of this VN, but everything else so far, is just top-notch amazing, even the accompanying soundtrack is perfect in capturing an epic, gothic/dark fantasy setting.(y)
There's always cheats to beat the grind... I always use cheats whenever there's too much of grind for money, resources, etc.
But yeah, I'm very eagerly waiting for the next update, no pressure on the dev though... One of the best VN's with magic/fantasy.:p

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
To anyone with a Patreon subscription did the dev say anything about a delay
Hey ye 3 days ago he said:

"The dev is doing the last work on the sandbox part and after that, I am going to test it. The story is 85% so the major hoop is waiting for the build from the dev. "

I guess we get an update rather soon but dont wanna mark my words on a specific period of time! It still needs some testing so depending whether everything works or not it will come sooner or later :)

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hey there,

There are some scenes that are avoidable, like father mother scene, or lesbian scenes that from some point of view are NTR, but except for one lesbian scene, everything is avoidable. That scene, in a future update, I will make it optional as well. For the future, NTR will be optional.
Hey, Mad King
Don't worry, I won't ask when we'll have the update. :HideThePain:
I want to ask about that famous lesbian scene.
It's been a while since I played and that lesbian scene was unavoidable. My question is, is it still unavoidable, or is it avoidable now? Or with the next update it will be?

Thank you very much for sharing the game. I don't have it very fresh, but I remember having a very good time playing it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just played a couple weeks back, so I don't believe it is avoidable as its part of the story for that character. However, it wasn't that bad, as the L.I. was influenced into wanting it, enjoyed it, but at the end of the day, is still hopelessly in love with the MC. She's a little ashamed at indulging in some girl love and not remaining as pure and uncorrupted as she believes she should be for her man, but is slowly coming to terms with not being perfect and slowly accepting having sexual desires is a normal part of herself.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey, Mad King
Don't worry, I won't ask when we'll have the update. :HideThePain:
I want to ask about that famous lesbian scene.
It's been a while since I played and that lesbian scene was unavoidable. My question is, is it still unavoidable, or is it avoidable now? Or with the next update it will be?

Thank you very much for sharing the game. I don't have it very fresh, but I remember having a very good time playing it.
Hey,

First of all, thank you for playing. Second, I don't really want to make it avoidable because that scene should reflect even pure souls' corruption and I wouldn't see it as a weakness but as how powerful lust can be in the hands of someone that knows how to wield it. So that scene is part of exploiting Anete's deepest desires through some of her fears and showing how powerful Decima can be.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hey,

First of all, thank you for playing. Second, I don't really want to make it avoidable because that scene should reflect even pure souls' corruption and I wouldn't see it as a weakness but as how powerful lust can be in the hands of someone that knows how to wield it. So that scene is part of exploiting Anete's deepest desires through some of her fears and showing how powerful Decima can be.
I couldn't help but notice the absence of our dear little elf for quite some time. Ignoring cute elf is detrimental for your after life

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hey,

Thank you very much for answering!

That makes sense. Honestly I didn't enjoy that scene but it's not like it made me get angry and remove the game or anything. I just passed it as fast as I could.

I guess more scenes like that will be possible. If you plan to do them, will they also be unavoidable? Like I said, personally they did take me out of the game a bit.
And of course, this is my selfish self speaking. I don't know what plans there are for Anete (I didn't remember her name, thank you very much). By her personality, she's one of the characters I like the most and honestly I'd like to just romance her the MC. Without the intervention of other people, demons, deities, etc. Will this be possible?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Little elf girl is cute although I prefer her with her hair down.
First on the list for me is little sis. Like dad said before he died...I would like to take her cherry. :ROFLMAO:
Little sis, little elf girl and twin sis. No interest in mom.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Little elf girl is cute although I prefer her with her hair down.
First on the list for me is little sis. Like dad said before he died...I would like to take her cherry. :ROFLMAO:
Little sis, little elf girl and twin sis. No interest in mom.
I'm greedy and I like milfs/cougars so I'd take Anete, both sisters, cousin, mom and aunt! :love:
The only thing left to do is change the laws once I'm the King as to how many wives I can have and to marry anyone I wanted. ;)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hey,

You should just put a big ole disclaimer that this scene doesn't happen in the real world, Anete real body is still in the castle so it's more like dreamlike corruption/ntr. As an ntr hater the corruption scene annoyed me at first then overtime my reaction to it became meh. Pretty sure if i fuck someone woman in her dream it is not ntr :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes