johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1620143814358.png

Hey mates, I have here the latest wallpaper with the winner of the previous poll, Safia I hope you will enjoy it and in the next few days I will post an update related to the next release.
Update: I made some retouches to it.

Take care,
MK

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 1178313

Hey mates, I have here the latest wallpaper with the winner of the previous poll, Safia I hope you will enjoy it and in the next few days I will post an update related to the next release.
Update: I made some retouches to it.

Take care,
MK
DAMN. It looks very good. I'm looking forward to this. In the games I play, the stories of the games that take place in the old period are generally very mediocre, but this game is great.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Have I said that there wouldn't be any Morrigan action? :sneaky:
Morrigan is a difficult story so far......seems to have her own agenda based simply on acquisition of power and I can’t figure out how this will reconcile with MC’s need to establish his own position and achieve a peaceful transition, which so far I guess isn’t happening. Seems like she’s using him for her own ends, as is Lilith, etc.

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
Dude if you say so, well I guess I'll reinstall it and play again. But you agree right it was taking soooo muuuccchhh time duh -_-
But ssly he was too submissive that pissed me off so uninstalled it. I couldn't take it anymore I lost my interest.
the game is the story of a boy turning into a man.

advanced the game there are decisions that are tracing the future of the MC. If you want to be more dominant, or loving with the people around you.

Regardless, the game is right now at a point in history, where the boy has disappeared, and the man has arrived, not long ago of that change, so the "man" does not have much content for now.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Morrigan is a difficult story so far......seems to have her own agenda based simply on acquisition of power and I can’t figure out how this will reconcile with MC’s need to establish his own position and achieve a peaceful transition, which so far I guess isn’t happening. Seems like she’s using him for her own ends, as is Lilith, etc.
yea but she give a strong yennefer vibe. fuck it I'm fine with her being the power behind the throne as long as I can occasionally be behind her.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

News about the 1.4 update
Hey mates,
A quick update related to this release. My target is to release the update this month. One of the dependencies is the dev work currently working to implement the logic behind the edicts and other features present in the game.
There are a few things left to implement, in terms of the sandbox, and I am currently working to finish the story.
Ale on the tables, swords on your laps, amour under the clothes, and let's be prepared for anything.

For the king!
90.jpg

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Can someone help me
There is a vagina sex tag for the game
But in my gameplay there was just 2 or 3 BJ's so can someone tell me to whom did mc had sex

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
yea but she give a strong yennefer vibe. fuck it I'm fine with her being the power behind the throne as long as I can occasionally be behind her.
She's literally inspired (at the very least) in Morrigan from Dragon Age... and dont you dare to deny it, Mad King.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
She's literally inspired (at the very least) in Morrigan from Dragon Age... and dont you dare to deny it, Mad King.
Hey there,

I am sad to say that I have to deny it. I mean, in DAO, she was my least favorite character due to her selfish nature that, in contrast with our Morrigan (from VIS), was mixed with a lack of loyalty and a hidden agenda that made you trust her as much as I could trust my KGB friend. I mean, when I played DAO, I was more open to a relationship with an Ogre than with her.

1621271052044.png

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hey there,

I am sad to say that I have to deny it. I mean, in DAO, she was my least favorite character due to her selfish nature that, in contrast with our Morrigan (from VIS), was mixed with a lack of loyalty and a hidden agenda that made you trust her as much as I could trust my KGB friend. I mean, when I played DAO, I was more open to a relationship with an Ogre than with her.

View attachment 1199602
Waaaaaaaaaaaaat

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Hey there,

View attachment 1199602
AH. "Trolling". Nice going there.

I believe you, but I still think deep down she's still inspired on her at least 50% sure, just not the Morrigan as a "selfish" character, but a Morrigan in your own image :) she resembles her waaaaaay too much, more than just the looks too... and besides sharing the name.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
AH. "Trolling". Nice going there.

I believe you, but I still think deep down she's still inspired on her at least 50% sure, just not the Morrigan as a "selfish" character, but a Morrigan in your own image :) she resembles her waaaaaay too much, more than just the looks too... and besides sharing the name.
I just think that, in the end, we all have the same definition for perfection. That muse for which we all become one.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Are Vis:Origins & Rise of the Legend canon to the story? I remember reading that they were canon but the Dev scrapped the idea.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes