• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not a big background. So that you understand why I have such an opinion about the game.
Again, you may not agree with me, but this is purely my opinion. I don’t impose it on anyone here, so I don’t have the slightest desire to argue or swear with anyone.
I got acquainted with the genre of 18+ games, it will soon be like 7 years old. And at first everything is cool and cool, but the more games you have behind you, the more it catches your eye.
For example, why should all girls draw huge breasts, while there is no such size for which there is no definition (size). Yes, I understand that there is a part of the audience of players who are fans of this (after all, otherwise the developers would not have drawn this). But let's talk purely logically with points of anatomy and health problems for girls. But let’s omit this moment, because there are some games where developers make girls breasts of different sizes. But why Karl! All the main characters must have a huge bolt, and if it’s not enough, then there will definitely be girls throughout the game who will admire the size of the main character’s bolt. I don’t understand the developers that some kind of inferiority complex. with them with girls with huge breasts (there were, albeit few, but there were games where the girls had different breast sizes, including small ones), but there were no games where they didn’t admire the main character’s bolt. Even if the main character was drawn a standard bolt one fig will be admired for both size and beauty.
Why do we always play for nonentities? In the face of schoolchildren with spermatotoxicosis? Why do we always play for students? We always play for those who have nothing, and if it’s not enough, they can’t even stand up for girls. They protect themselves. Why very little games where we play for heroes who have taken place in life, who have housing, work, etc. behind them.
Now to the game Strength. I was attracted by the description, I thought, well, finally we will play for an accomplished hero, a ruler. Who will be powerful, courageous, decide everything himself. for a puppet. Which they twist as they want Morigan and Lilith.
The question is why not give the main character strength, so that in the event of everything he could bend, break, throw over the ridge, in other words, shut up both Morigan and Lilith?
P.S. I'm sorry, I could have mixed up the names for a long time I played it, only now I got around to leave a comment.
P.S.S. You notice that I'm not the only one asking or forgiving to give the protagonist some strength or power. What could he shut up Morrigan and Lilith in case of something. the spirit of Lucifer. At least something is true, according to feelings, we play for complete nothingness which is ruled and twisted as Morigan and Lilith want. In fact, we seem to be playing not in the Force but in the Puppet.
I get where you are coming from, or at least I think I do, so I'll only adress the protagonist thing, he isn't really weak, he is weak right now compare to the off the charts characters that are pretty much god-like, like Morigan and Lilith but he is stronger than most if not all other characters present and it looks like he might become more powerfull, but even if he doesn't, he is a prince/king his power comes from his management of his resourses, people included.
Now if you mean more of his personal life, well my MC at least constantly talks to both of the superpowers mentioned above as if he was on their level, even forcing them to aknowlege that he is in fact as important as their ego says they are.

• Angry
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So, I played the sandbox version for the first time and kinda let the game open just to accumulate resourses and that worked but now the game is kinda getting slow and getting stuck, like really slow to both load and save, anyone knows a way I can fix that? or should I just load the old save and span play the mini-game(not really looking foward to this)?

Also, I keep getting "no money(coins) left" when I go into the brothel after legalizing prostitution.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So, I played the sandbox version for the first time and kinda let the game open just to accumulate resourses and that worked but now the game is kinda getting slow and getting stuck, like really slow to both load and save, anyone knows a way I can fix that? or should I just load the old save and span play the mini-game(not really looking foward to this)?

Also, I keep getting "no money(coins) left" when I go into the brothel after legalizing prostitution.
I did the same, let it run at higher speed overnight, and it does indeed slow down to a crawl in responsiveness. Just make a new save close the program and open it again, this worked fine for me. Think it also went back to "normal" after you slow the speed of the time passing down after awhile.

for the "no money" left I have no idea, unsure if I even legalized prostitution.. did get all upgrades though..

Reactions: TundraLupus

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did the same, let it run at higher speed overnight, and it does indeed slow down to a crawl in responsiveness. Just make a new save close the program and open it again, this worked fine for me. Think it also went back to "normal" after you slow the speed of the time passing down after awhile.

for the "no money" left I have no idea, unsure if I even legalized prostitution.. did get all upgrades though..
Well f-that. I'll put a few appropriate cheats when I port to Core v6, especially for anything that requires scumming overnight... I'll insure it's instant if desired by the player. Regards.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: haooni and -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Well f-that. I'll put a few appropriate cheats when I port to Core v6, especially for anything that requires scumming overnight... I'll insure it's instant if desired by the player. Regards.
The hero we need but don't deserve!

Seriously though, are you going to make the mod for sandbox? I thought you were doing the VN mode only?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Seriously though, are you going to make the mod for sandbox? I thought you were doing the VN mode only?
We might be getting a written walkthrough from the Dev soon, but of course my preference is always going with the WT mod...as long as its compatible with the VN only version, and hopefully both versions for those that like the sandbox.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Well bud, first things first. I've currently (as of today) updated all my public releases except this title and 2 others to Core v6 which can handle anything that I've seen from any dev to date. I'll of course start with the Core update, then the VN mode, then release (my guess) if the "sandbox" is elaborate. Considering it took me about 4 days to port Core v5 to v6 of "BaDIK" I really don't see how this can be an issue here... but I haven't seen the code yet, which means I'm assuming which is never ideal. As long as the dev's code is solid and bug-free to at least a high 90's percentile I reckon we'll be just fine. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
We might be getting a written walkthrough from the Dev soon, but of course my preference is always going with the WT mod...as long as its compatible with the VN only version, and hopefully both versions for those that like the sandbox.
That's cool, though I prefer a build in mod as well. I don't really mind the sandbox it was just when I last played it, it took a really long time to accumulate the resources for upgrades, hence I just let it run overnight at higher speed maybe that's more polished and there is more to do in the new version so it wouldn't feel as such a bad experience.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Will VN-only have content parity (in terms of scenes) with the sandbox version soon?
I don't play Sandbox version, but any scenes that are there in that version I'd imagine would be pretty inconsequential to the main story (since I think VN aspects basically carries almost all of the main story).
Though I guess I could be wrong about that lol.

And it really wouldn't make sense for those sandbox scenes to exist in the VN mode (when the player isn't doing the sandbox), unless MadKing somehow finds a workaround to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, are there any actual sex scenes with the main characters, or is it still petting and shit?

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
I get where you are coming from, or at least I think I do, so I'll only adress the protagonist thing, he isn't really weak, he is weak right now compare to the off the charts characters that are pretty much god-like, like Morigan and Lilith but he is stronger than most if not all other characters present and it looks like he might become more powerfull, but even if he doesn't, he is a prince/king his power comes from his management of his resourses, people included.
Now if you mean more of his personal life, well my MC at least constantly talks to both of the superpowers mentioned above as if he was on their level, even forcing them to aknowlege that he is in fact as important as their ego says they are.
If it weren’t for Morgan, then the story (there wouldn’t be a game) because the main character would have left for the forefathers before the start of the game’s plot. If, again, it wasn’t for Morgan, the game ended on one of the first versions, because when he fled after his father’s funeral, he would again drive off. If it were not for Lilith during the defense of the city, he would have been squeezed from the sea and from land and would have been fucked in two bows. Which constantly needs to be directed and protected. In fact, the game is full of unconditional matriarchy, it’s not the main character who rules, but Morgan because she twists and turns and does what she wants with the main character. And Lilith rules the whole ball. In fact, we play for a puppet that doesn’t decide a damn thing, doesn’t do a damn thing. He essentially does and says what Morgan or Lilith tells him.
Therefore, not only I ask the developer to give the main character at least something other than the title (which, in fact, is zilch) because Morgan rules.
Even at the end of version 1.5, he did not go on his own, but because of Lilith. You know from the opera, let him think that he decides something himself, but in fact others decide and rule. she said in plain text in which case she would kill the main character and not notice. And this is related to the king? Seriously? The main character is not a king, he is a puppet, but others rule and decide. Morgan would make the main character. Then it would be clear about the queen and strength and everything else.
But as I understand it, people like to play for a weak-willed rag, which, in which case, will be squeezed out and thrown away.
It's sad what more can be said.

Jul 2, 2017
If it weren’t for Morgan, then the story (there wouldn’t be a game) because the main character would have left for the forefathers before the start of the game’s plot. If, again, it wasn’t for Morgan, the game ended on one of the first versions, because when he fled after his father’s funeral, he would again drive off. If it were not for Lilith during the defense of the city, he would have been squeezed from the sea and from land and would have been fucked in two bows. Which constantly needs to be directed and protected. In fact, the game is full of unconditional matriarchy, it’s not the main character who rules, but Morgan because she twists and turns and does what she wants with the main character. And Lilith rules the whole ball. In fact, we play for a puppet that doesn’t decide a damn thing, doesn’t do a damn thing. He essentially does and says what Morgan or Lilith tells him.
Therefore, not only I ask the developer to give the main character at least something other than the title (which, in fact, is zilch) because Morgan rules.
Even at the end of version 1.5, he did not go on his own, but because of Lilith. You know from the opera, let him think that he decides something himself, but in fact others decide and rule. she said in plain text in which case she would kill the main character and not notice. And this is related to the king? Seriously? The main character is not a king, he is a puppet, but others rule and decide. Morgan would make the main character. Then it would be clear about the queen and strength and everything else.
But as I understand it, people like to play for a weak-willed rag, which, in which case, will be squeezed out and thrown away.
You know, I guess the dev wanted to make these women important to the plot, not just for fuck. You are quite right, but on the other hand, MC is king. You have the option to punish Morgana for lying and kidnapping mc. I think what you say is a little bit true in a way.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
again, I see your point, but you are comparing the MC to god-like beings, he was a womanizer, whoremonger, that still is a great warrior, but he is not that powerfull yet, and he shouldn't be overpowered from the beggining, there is no reason for it here, take Terminal Reach or Sorcerer for exemple that are games where in one the Mc is already overpowered and in the other gets overpowered real quick, they both have stabilished from the beggining that the MC is someone experienced in life, that is not the case here, here we are playing a maybe 20 something years old that although is accomplished in combat still isn't a master at it, although he has learned a lot about tactics he is still inexperient and he has no magic (again, yet), you are on the beggining of the heroes journey and want to have the power to face end-game bosses.
And yes those characters are important to the story, hell if I wanted I easilly could compare to real life and how you and me wouldn't be here withouth the people that passed through our lifes either, but let's not go there and focus on the game, yes if it wasn't for the god-like beings(in this dimension at least) for doing god like things the Mc couldn't have defeated certain death, he was abushed by enemies that where preparing this for years, probably since before he was born, it is only natural for him to not be able to solve things by himself, and even so he still put up a fight against the creature during his scape, and probably could have defeated it by himself if he was lucky enough(insert plot armor), and during the invasion he was prepared to fight agains the fleet and could have won but not withouth heavy losses, basically they helped him avoid a worse outcome and not simply were the only ones that could solve this.
And your point is so misguided on who rules that I can't even put it into the right words, yes on his personal life Morgan has the power of their dinamic but when the kingdom is concerned she listens to him, and even on their personal life the power dinamic is a give and take if you choose the right things, Lilith is complicated so far, is again a give and take, she helps us deal with our enemies and grants us "power" and we help he achieve her objectives and she has basically no involvement on the kingdom's management so far besides given some councel, the one that you could make your argument for is the Mc's mother, she manipulated him early on and she is the one that tends to do things behind his back, if anyone would try to rule from the shadows it is her, and even her has back out of those ways real quick once the Mc makes his feelings known.
Basically in this what I could grasp from your responses was: You want the Mc to be the strongest around cause you don't like when the woman have more power than the Mc, that is the impression you are giving me since their influence and power are well contained withing the story and your gripes seems to be "they are important to the story and for some reason I don't like it"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I'm currently still in the process of porting Core v6 base code over to the orig mod so I've a bit of time before having to figure out how I should go about this VN/Sandbox split business. I'd normally investigate all these things myself but I must continue the port to remain on timeline so if anyone that has complete details on the actual difference between the Full & VN only, please go to the mod's thread and fill me in with the deets. I'm leaning that I should start with the full and (maybe) work the VN only later but I might be assuming the opposite of what is needed.

Again, I'd normally never ask this but I MUST keep coding the core port to keep the mod update timeframe as short as possible, otherwise there will be delays due to me having to fine-comb both DL's then start the conversion.

Regards.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes