zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey mate,

I have in plan to make mc have lasting relationships. More will come with this update and the next ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About whoring Morgana, the player is the king. I give him/her the power to choose whatever they want to do with that power. Morgana was chosen due to her, obsession/nurture for MC. A feature that can be exploited, if wanted.

Take care,
MK
Well, I saw her, but wasn't actually sure if it was really her or just the same name :) honestly with content about v1.4-1.5(not sure at which point exactly as I recently found this game and played whole story together) story already felt better than the beginnings, as we could see MC has a goal and relationships start showing feelings of progression, so I'm definitelly waiting for the next updates.

But I still don't like the whoring option at that point of time. Guess I'm just the type who'll rather hog all girls for myself before letting others do them :LOL:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Hey mate,

It took a bit to answer your post because only now do I have some free time in dev. Related to the sandbox, I haven't delayed the 1.6 update due to sandbox mechanics, ironically because there will be no update on the sandbox part. Actually, it took a bit to adapt to the fact that the rendering program had an update that changed how lights work in scenes, and I had to redo/update each scene with new camera views and lights. The other thing is that this is a milestone for our MC as there are two major paths that you can take in the story. Two paths that will change the course of the gameplay and the ending.
I am spending more time improving the quality of the scenes and I hope this will be noticed and as well I am creating animations with 30/60 frames per second. Another news is that there will be some special moments with our most beloved female character.

In terms of the project, the next updates, after 1.6, will focus only on MC's romantic paths as the events in the campaign are going to be on hold until the next trigger.

Hope you will enjoy this update,
MK
Good to know. A lot of good games get somewhat ruined because of unnecessary sandbox mechanics... they do make sense in VIS, tho. I mean its just, the sandbox looks cool and all, but after so long I just don't want to see the story delayed for it. But again, its your game, I'll support it regardless. And If we're finally getting somewhere good with Morrigan is worth the wait :giggle: can't wait for 1.6

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
After taking Rose, I heard that there was an unpleasant surprise. Does anyone know anything about it?
The walkthrough explains that rose is the damien(cannot remember spelling) that is hunting Lilith and the serving girl collete loses her life and she is no longer a love interest to the MC later in the game.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
The walkthrough explains that rose is the damien(cannot remember spelling) that is hunting Lilith and the serving girl collete loses her life and she is no longer a love interest to the MC later in the game.
Rose is a demon..I knew that after not taking her, but the question here is where did she go, even though Lilith was expecting her presence, and will the return of the twins be in favor of MC or against Him?

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hey there,

I hope all is well with you. I wanted to tell you that the release is finally coming to a completion and I plan to release the update, in the next week or the first few days of the next month. Currently, I am waiting for the last part of the script from the proofreader to be sent to the dev.
This update took truly long enough, due to some issues I had plus other delays I encountered, but nevertheless, I plan not to avoid this in the future.
So, thank you for staying and I hope this update will rise to your expectations.

Take care,
MK

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
question i like to get info about games that im on the fence about downloading before i do how many of the characters are related to the mc. is the chick who has wings on the cover one of them and if so is the whole sister-sister, and whatever other incest tags on there optional or non avoidable and before you start coming at my neck about bringing up ntr listen to what i say ill explain what i mean and sorry if i go everywhere with it its the adhd and in no way am i complaing i just want to know like as for how the mc and the incest goes is it your whole family that part takes in it like you already know that they fool around like prier to the story starting or is it something that develops in the game, the sisters fooling around and why i ask is if it happens in game and you are already intimate with both if you have no knowledge of them hooking up it would be considered ntr and idc what ppl say girl on girl is still ntr its still getting sexual pleasure from another person who isnt the person you are romantically involved with whether they got a penis or not sex is sex so it being girl on girl doesnt justify it as not ntr but now before you yell at me now that i got the whole ntr speech out the way let me show you my view on ntr do i hate ntr no no i do not i actually like seeing the creativity in the scenes the devs make but (and ima do my best to explain this next part the best way i can so ifkyk and if not idk how to explain it any better) as the mc i view him as myself and i wouldnt want the people im seeing to see each other behind my back like if they came up to me and brought up the idea of them fooling around without me id be like oh sure whatever and if it also includes us doing things as a group sure and im not saying that it should be like this because its the devs game its his decision but what i would like is a choice in the matter if they do or dont like for example im not talking about us as mc telling them they cant because that would be hypocritical but in the scene leading up to it we make a choice as a 3rd party observer whether the two do or dont and i as a person like to watch the scenes if they do but as a mc i like to stick to the route of theyre only mine and not each others as well so ig you can say im against the whole non avoidable ntr because i would like the choice whether or not it happens like if us as a mc made choices that were border line dickish and treated them bad then yeah the ntr is deserved have all the non avoidable ntr you want but if they consciously make that decision when we were good to them then it makes no sense so if you made it this far ima apologize for having to read all that but didnt want to get stupid replies so what i want to know is. is the other incest also chose based, do we have knowledge of it, or is it unavoidable ntr like i said interested in the game and on the fence and what is the other ntr in the game not complaining interested in what options we got if we chose to have whatever ntr is optional if there is any that isnt

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
SpecterX dont know if youre still on but if you are can fill me in on whos who and what the relations are and can answer some of that ^^ it would be appreciated

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
SpecterX dont know if youre still on but if you are can fill me in on whos who and what the relations are and can answer some of that ^^ it would be appreciated
Sorry for being late, it's been a while so I'll do my best to remember. (and sorry if my English is bad)
If anyone else read this correct me if I'm wrong.
There are spoiler about some important events of the game, I can't fully answer without spoiling.

Mc has two sisters Morrigan and Liliana, their mother Morgana is the queen and married to their father who dies later.

Later in the game you also have an Aunt and a cousin I think, you can get on a romance path with the Aunt and maybe the cousin later.
The romance aspect of the game is not too deep yet, as someone said earlier there are some possible LI that aren't used at the moment but this will change in the next update
For the relations, you can pretty much romance some females characters you met except random girls or a goddess but that could change and there is one scene with her I think (not sure because I didn't explore everything).

For the choices, the game is pretty much flexible and generous I think, Morgana and Morrigan have two different paths on their own and you can reject Morgana at one point in the game. You can't reject Morrigan, again not sure since I didn't try, I care too much about my life :HideThePain:
I think all three main LI have an obvious crush on the MC and they are really passionate about it, some more than others :Kappa:

And finally ntr is avoidable, honestly I'm not even sure if the term ntr should fully be applied here. There is corruption but no cheating and no humiliation. the only scenes that can be tagged happen really early + it wasn't about stealing but the corruption of a pure character. But that's just my opinion

Liliana was supposed to marry a foreign king but nothing happen because MC saves her, plus you have the option to kill him later or sell him as a slave at some point (not sure if he will return but he is out for now)
You can get into a threesome with a maid where you and Morrigan corrupt her later in the game so it's not ntr and but you got to choose if you want it or not.
There is a threesome with the two guard sisters who died but apparently, they're back.
There is the famous avoidable scene of Anete at the beginning of the game but you can choose if it happens or not, she can get a scene with a woman in the game but again, you always have the choice to say no.

There are some scenes with other characters but it's either people the MC never met or doesn't care about.
Apparently, you can whore out Morganna but I don't even know it was in the game so I don't know the context, maybe in the brothel.
Except for Anete, I don't think any LI has a scene where MC is not present.

That's all I can say.

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Sorry for being late, it's been a while so I'll do my best to remember. (and sorry if my English is bad)
If anyone else read this correct me if I'm wrong.
There are spoiler about some important events of the game, I can't fully answer without spoiling.

Mc has two sisters Morrigan and Liliana, their mother Morgana is the queen and married to their father who dies later.

Later in the game you also have an Aunt and a cousin I think, you can get on a romance path with the Aunt and maybe the cousin later.
The romance aspect of the game is not too deep yet, as someone said earlier there are some possible LI that aren't used at the moment but this will change in the next update
For the relations, you can pretty much romance some females characters you met except random girls or a goddess but that could change and there is one scene with her I think (not sure because I didn't explore everything).

For the choices, the game is pretty much flexible and generous I think, Morgana and Morrigan have two different paths on their own and you can reject Morgana at one point in the game. You can't reject Morrigan, again not sure since I didn't try, I care too much about my life :HideThePain:
I think all three main LI have an obvious crush on the MC and they are really passionate about it, some more than others :Kappa:

And finally ntr is avoidable, honestly I'm not even sure if the term ntr should fully be applied here. There is corruption but no cheating and no humiliation. the only scenes that can be tagged happen really early + it wasn't about stealing but the corruption of a pure character. But that's just my opinion

Liliana was supposed to marry a foreign king but nothing happen because MC saves her, plus you have the option to kill him later or sell him as a slave at some point (not sure if he will return but he is out for now)
You can get into a threesome with a maid where you and Morrigan corrupt her later in the game so it's not ntr and but you got to choose if you want it or not.
There is a threesome with the two guard sisters who died but apparently, they're back.
There is the famous avoidable scene of Anete at the beginning of the game but you can choose if it happens or not, she can get a scene with a woman in the game but again, you always have the choice to say no.

There are some scenes with other characters but it's either people the MC never met or doesn't care about.
Apparently, you can whore out Morganna but I don't even know it was in the game so I don't know the context, maybe in the brothel.
Except for Anete, I don't think any LI has a scene where MC is not present.

That's all I can say.
Thank you, mate! I couldn't have described it better.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes