Roy_HL

Feb 9, 2018
guys can anyone tell me if a lot of content was added in version 1.5 or just bug fixes

thanks

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

It maybe best not to use cheats because it could break your saves.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.
How do I use these cheats I can't figure out how to get a Console or whatever you use to enter them in at

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1647526588549.png

News about the 1.6
Hi Mates,

We are working on the 1.6 updates at a fast pace.
I apologize for the delay but I had an issue with this release and this was due to an update that the rendering program had, that forced me to redo most of the scenes that were in the queue for rendering, as it disabled some of the previous features. The other thing is that this release is going to present the player with two routes, from which the player can choose. These routes are going to influence the rest of the game story and the ending.
The good thing is that among other things, this update will include some spicey content with one of your favorite characters.

This week I will post a new wallpaper.

Take care,
MK

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 1709022

News about the 1.6
Hi Mates,

We are working on the 1.6 updates at a fast pace.
I apologize for the delay but I had an issue with this release and this was due to an update that the rendering program had, that forced me to redo most of the scenes that were in the queue for rendering, as it disabled some of the previous features. The other thing is that this release is going to present the player with two routes, from which the player can choose. These routes are going to influence the rest of the game story and the ending.
The good thing is that among other things, this update will include some spicey content with one of your favorite characters.

This week I will post a new wallpaper.

Take care,
MK
That better be Morrigan with a "step on me, mommy (well, sis)" spicey moment :BootyTime:

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes