johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1643646318693.png

Hi mates,

The 1.6 update is still in development. It will contain two big milestones for the story, one will be a turning point for MC and the other is going to be that after 1.6, religion is going to be available for the sandbox.
Also, from this update forward I am going to optimize animations so they won't have lags anymore and to reduce the size of them, without compromising quality.
The release date is set for February, so fingers crossed.
Next, I will release a wallpaper with Anete.

Take care,
MK

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 1626499

Hi mates,

The 1.6 update is still in development. It will contain two big milestones for the story, one will be a turning point for MC and the other is going to be that after 1.6, religion is going to be available for the sandbox.
Also, from this update forward I am going to optimize animations so they won't have lags anymore and to reduce the size of them, without compromising quality.
The release date is set for February, so fingers crossed.
Next, I will release a wallpaper with Anete.

Take care,
MK
Will wait for sandbox version i.patched Android apk. But probably that waiting time will be a waste

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Which one do i choose, Sandbox or VN, is the content the same lenght?
If so i'll go with VN
Hi,

VN doesn't have the sandbox part. The sandbox part contains actions and scenes specific to the build. In terms of content, you will miss those if you chose VN. VN has been created for those that don't like sandbox features in games.

Reactions: Bruno3

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hiii when exactly will the new update be released this game is a masterpiece best incest game ever please support all this developer <3

Hopefully there will be more scenes with mc's sister in the next update she is so beautiful <3

Hi,

Thank you for your words. We are currently working on it. It's a bit complex of an update due to the fact that there will be some choices for the player to make.

X gamer 123

Jun 1, 2020
Hi Mad King
I want to say first that this game is legendary and I appreciate the wonderful work of the developer. All players are eagerly waiting for your news and releases, so don't make us wait any longer just kidding keep working.
We all want to hear about the next release and when, please.
Thank you

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi mates,

I will start by saying that we live in a period of time that I wouldn't have ever imagined that we could experience at this scale and with all the dangers that can come with it. As history seems to repeat itself, it depends on us to make a change and fight against injustice, and the iron fist that seeks to crush our free will.
Therefore, I decided that all my earnings from the next month on Patreon will go to the Red Cross to help the effort of the people that are fighting to keep those that are vulnerable, safe, and out of harm's way. The reason that I made this public is for other developers/ content creators or even users that are connected through the freedom of creation, to support in any way possible, the fight against injustice.

If we close our eyes for a second, war sounds the same for all of us, no matter the nationality.

For a better world,
MK

Jorge up

Nov 3, 2021
I decided to share my (VIS CheatMod {Universal}). had a little time and added a new features to it.

it should work with Both Versions (VN, Sandbox) but it's more useful to the Sandbox players. as it has
(+50K Gold, +100 Happiness, +100 Citizens)

Enjoy!

Pixeldrain

View attachment 1503433 View attachment 1503437 View attachment 1503438 View attachment 1503440
Does this mod work in the joiplay app in android device (using pc version on Android so that I could play the i version )

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes