mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
You try the VN-only version? It's very enjoyable. You miss out on some things I guess would only be in sandbox...but meh, I didn't start this for grinding in a sandbox. I'm here for the story.
I haven't tried it cuz I assume it's the same story just ending where the sandbox starts, isn't it? (plus the latest Chapter ofc). As I said the story is what got me into the game, I figured I'd try the sandbox out of impatience for the next updates. Although I admit it's a bit unusual it only comes after some hours of gameplay, I don't mind some management and I'm curious to see how this fits into the story in the long run

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I haven't tried it cuz I assume it's the same story just ending where the sandbox starts, isn't it? (plus the latest Chapter ofc). As I said the story is what got me into the game, I figured I'd try the sandbox out of impatience for the next updates. Although I admit it's a bit unusual it only comes after some hours of gameplay, I don't mind some management and I'm curious to see how this fits into the story in the long run
Yeah, it has everything but the sandbox, including the latest chapter. I'm a manager in real life, I don't wanna manage shit in my VNs, too :D

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Do you guys recommend VN or sandbox version of this game and are there significant content differences between them?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Do you guys recommend VN or sandbox version of this game and are there significant content differences between them?
Ask yourself this...do you enjoy sandbox mechanics? Do you want to deal with things like money, law, and free roam? Or do you just want to follow the story? If the former, go with sandbox. If the latter, go with VN.

Reactions: I am Gone

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
hey mate,

Fortress Morrigan hasn't yet been breached by MC's advanced battling ram. That will happen at the right moment. Although some important skirmishes took place, now and then.
Yeah... can't wait for Morrigan having sex sceness.
my favourite character coz she is so gorgeous and sexy (for me)

keep up the good work bro..
if possible new updates come out every 2 weeks like Treasure Of Nadia (that's my hope, but I don't force my ego)

Thanks

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Man please no more crap like "it will reveal to you in time" in the next updates. If you won't answer a question, then simply don't make the character ask. It's annoying.

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Are you referring to something I said?
No, I'm talking about the game. I really like the game you created btw. It has flaws but in general it's above average. I wanna say one more thing while I have your attention. :D If you narrate the sex scenes instead of just one or two animations, it would be amazing. I mean keep the animations and add the narration.

Last edited:

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Hello
Is there any other way to have sex with Darya without make Morrigan Bisexual in the tent scene first ?
Or is it the only path ?
Can you do her path only in the future maybe ?
Or she is a side character that goes with Morrigan path only ?
And are only the Darya and Lilith Gift the only scenes that have sex ?
Because all the other scenes i get is only blow and feet choices to cum i'm doing something wrong or that are all ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes