Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Which of the three versions has the most content? What version of the main game does the side download contain and if its still being updated is it the most complete total version?

Reactions: deadh30775n

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I wonder what of jealousy implications having a "pet" will have on the LIs. Let me remind you pretty much a full update was given to Morrigan's jealousy attack and he still dont really have an outcome for those choices...
I'm vacillating over whether to even accept her "gift" as it is contingent on trusting Lilith and doing as she says. Neither of which I'm particularly keen to do and unfortunately the walkthrough mod is less than helpful in this situation.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I have reached the sandbox portion of the game, but I'm lost in what to do. I have tried to click everything that was showing and nothing happen, how do I proceed time in the game?

Reactions: Morneblade

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Can someone please elaborate on what rise of legend (out of scope) is? I started a vn version 1.5, played a bit and then noticed this one in the op. Should i go for rise of legends version instead? Is it the regular 1.5 version + side characters routes?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes