• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Surprise! MF

Sep 26, 2020
Can I get a 'GoFile' or 'MediaFire' mirror of full game(with sandbox) please(for PC), non of the other links are working for me. Thanks

Last edited:

sunachichi

Mar 27, 2021
guys I can't use my v1.4 save to 1.5 does anyone know or have 1.5 saves just for my progress. I'm too lazy to repeat it again :/

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone have the patch since lewdpatcher seems to be down?
Protip:

Search site:lewdpatcher.com Game Name
Click the three dots to the right of the result, then click "cached"
That way you can find everything that's there until it comes back up

But IIRC the patch is outdated (might not be updated anymore) but you can use Sancho1969 Mod in the OP it comes with its own patch that you can enable and disable (comes disabled when you load game menu is in the bottom right corner)

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a bug fix for the non-sandbox vn only version ? I keep getting an error at the beginning of the story when the MC is with his sister "Morrigana" at her room , when he goes to say good bye to her and he finds her punishing some guy with her magic spells ; there's supposed to be a choice/options menu to be able to tell her how you feel about her doing that in which you can either praise her in admiration or condemn her and ask her to stop it; I get an "error message" and the game crashes every time and when I click the 'rollback' or 'ignore' option the MC has already made the choice to tell her 'that's enough Morrigan !, let the guards deal with this man"... and that is the outcome after a choice that the game (not me) already made after the "error" message. I don't know if this is caused by any of the mods or something else... any solutions to this problem ?

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a bug fix for the non-sandbox vn only version ? I keep getting an error at the beginning of the story when the MC is with his sister "Morrigana" at her room , when he goes to say good bye to her and he finds her punishing some guy with her magic spells ; there's supposed to be a choice/options menu to be able to tell her how you feel about her doing that in which you can either praise her in admiration or condemn her and ask her to stop it; I get an "error message" and the game crashes every time and when I click the 'rollback' or 'ignore' option the MC has already made the choice to tell her 'that's enough Morrigan !, let the guards deal with this man"... and that is the outcome after a choice that the game (not me) already made after the "error" message. I don't know if this is caused by any of the mods or something else... any solutions to this problem ?
Shouldn't be an error I played it from the beginning with this update and sancho mod in the OP and I was able to make the choice (sided with morrigana)

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Okay so, why does the brothel first tell you how you get everything for free and then end with you bankrupt? Every time.
Just wondering, is there something I can do to overcome this? Or am I stuck?

EDIT: Okay, just noticed the Google -link quoted above, and that one actually works - So I take it the 1.5 + fix package in the op is broken.

Last edited:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I decided to share my (VIS CheatMod {Universal}). had a little time and added a new features to it.

it should work with Both Versions (VN, Sandbox) but it's more useful to the Sandbox players. as it has
(+50K Gold, +100 Happiness, +100 Citizens)

Enjoy!

View attachment 1503433 View attachment 1503437 View attachment 1503438 View attachment 1503440
For me it doesn't work. Downloaded the new fixed version from the Gdrive from Mad King and don't get the option for the cheats in the sandbox version.

Edit: Deleted the game, re-unrared it and still get the same problem.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
For me it doesn't work. Downloaded the new fixed version from the Gdrive from Mad King and don't get the option for the cheats in the sandbox version.

Edit: Deleted the game, re-unrared it and still get the same problem.
Hey mate,

I can't guarantee the compatibility of the game with the cheat mods, which are a bit more complex than the ipatch.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I think I am done trying to play the sandbox part in sandbox mode of the game since I still get the bugs with the Brothel even after deleting the game, the old saves, any modes, and starting the game anew.
Until this is resolved I am not touching this.
Hey Mad King, if you want to take a look at one of my new saves and see what the problem is and what needs to be done to fix it, maybe then I will retry it.
Until then I wish you a good day and good luck with your game.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I think I am done trying to play the sandbox part in sandbox mode of the game since I still get the bugs with the Brothel even after deleting the game, the old saves, any modes, and starting the game anew.
Until this is resolved I am not touching this.
Hey Mad King, if you want to take a look at one of my new saves and see what the problem is and what needs to be done to fix it, maybe then I will retry it.
Until then I wish you a good day and good luck with your game.
Hey there,

Have you tried the build I shared on google drive?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes