Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Really enjoy the storyline of Morgana and Liliana, but I gotta say I am not a fan of Morrigan's story at all. No matter what choices I made, I seemed unable to avoid following her story, that just doesn't sit right with me, despite not being a fan of forced routes (which is honestly what it feels like) the game still secures a spot on my hard drive.

I hope that at some point in the future there is a chance to not only bring back Christina who spoke to MC at the tree, but also the twins who were lost in the assassination/ambush.

Ava wasn't the worst character for me, but she definitely needed options during dialogue to be more forceful with her instead of turning into a wimpy guy who just follows orders like a good puppy.

Honestly, I enjoy the parts of the game I have seen, as I tend to skip through all dialogue with Morrigan (so I've likely missed important story arcs but with how infuriating her story has become it's the only way I can play it now.)

But this doesn't mean I don't like the game or appreciate what the dev is doing, this is just my personal take on the characters that affected my time with the game. I don't expect anything to change unless the dev feels like it's needed to add in options to refuse people, but even if they don't I can still safely content I don't feel happy with.

Also if you haven't already added it in (still playing through the current build) could we please get the options as the MC to go to oblivion and take on/destroy that Nefarious scoundrel Decima who not only abused/took advantage of the lovely Anete but also Kidnapped her mother. I just want to watch her either be brutally murdered or witness her being captured and tortured as she has done to countless others.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Really enjoy the storyline of Morgana and Liliana, but I gotta say I am not a fan of Morrigan's story at all. No matter what choices I made, I seemed unable to avoid following her story, that just doesn't sit right with me, despite not being a fan of forced routes (which is honestly what it feels like) the game still secures a spot on my hard drive.

I hope that at some point in the future there is a chance to not only bring back Christina who spoke to MC at the tree, but also the twins who were lost in the assassination/ambush.

Ava wasn't the worst character for me, but she definitely needed options during dialogue to be more forceful with her instead of turning into a wimpy guy who just follows orders like a good puppy.

Honestly, I enjoy the parts of the game I have seen, as I tend to skip through all dialogue with Morrigan (so I've likely missed important story arcs but with how infuriating her story has become it's the only way I can play it now.)

But this doesn't mean I don't like the game or appreciate what the dev is doing, this is just my personal take on the characters that affected my time with the game. I don't expect anything to change unless the dev feels like it's needed to add in options to refuse people, but even if they don't I can still safely content I don't feel happy with.

Also if you haven't already added it in (still playing through the current build) could we please get the options as the MC to go to oblivion and take on/destroy that Nefarious scoundrel Decima who not only abused/took advantage of the lovely Anete but also Kidnapped her mother. I just want to watch her either be brutally murdered or witness her being captured and tortured as she has done to countless others.

Hey mate,

Thank you for playing the game and for your feedback. On another note, I swear you are the first person that doesn't like Morrigan. I am not saying that is bad because that means that other characters have potential as well. Related to Christina, she will be back soon enough :)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Having now progressed further through the story. I have noticed what I believed to be an error in the script when in the tent with which the event happens between Morrigan and the mc, a young girl enters who at that moment is referred to as Ava, but this happened even on the path where I chose Ava to be killed, I can only assume this is meant to be Darya that we are seeing, and my thought process was proved correct when I once again met the young girl later in the story only to have seen mention from the mc about that night in the tent.

Hey mate,

I swear you are the first person that doesn't like Morrigan. I am not saying that is bad because that means that other characters have potential as well. Related to Christina, she will be back soon enough :)
In my honest opinion, I find Liliana to be the best girl by far, Morrigan feels like she's power-hungry and with all her bluster and bravado and sometimes threats, I feel like she will be the next person to openly challenge the mc.

Morgana however takes matters into her own hands and can be/is punished for it, I don't want Morrigan to lose her edge and become less than she is, but I would have expected her at least to show loyalty and humility to the one person who has stood by her side throughout everything without feeling the constant need to challenge him at every opportunity.

Again, this is just my personal take on this, I'm not the best story writer and I certainly don't have any games under my belt, but I just felt the need to explain my dislike for Morrigan or at least her character a bit more in-depth.

I am also overjoyed to hear about Christina, this is yet another reason why I will keep this game on my hard-drive

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1639750957260.png

Hi mates,

Development phase is working as designed with Vis. I am currently rendering and creating the script for the proofreader.
On another note, I want to release this month's vault content, where you will be entertained with one of your favorite gaming characters, as seen in the preview.

Take care and we will be in touch soon,
MK

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5 (VN Version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you add Sancho's Multi-mod (vn version) to this port?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Incest patched Android sandbox version still not available. Waited long time for the update. Now another waiting time....

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, Has morrigan done sex scenes in the last updated version?

Can u show me scene pict?

She is my favourite character here...

Thx

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys, Has morrigan done sex scenes in the last updated version?

Can u show me scene pict?

She is my favourite character here...

Thx
hey mate,

Fortress Morrigan hasn't yet been breached by MC's advanced battling ram. That will happen at the right moment. Although some important skirmishes took place, now and then.

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
Amazing story and characters, this is for sure one of the games I enjoyed the most so far. The only part I found a little bit frustrating was the sandbox feature, I'm well aware it's only at an initial stage of development but I guess it needs improvement not only in terms of content. First, the population growth cap makes it a long grind in terms of time to see any significant amount of citiziens, therefore slowing city improvements. I guess this can be addressed by either loosening the cap or giving us a button to skip an entire day (or week). Second but most important, this sandbox seems to suck way more resources than it should from my CPU; in particular, not interacting with the screen for some time (say a minute) makes the game window "not responding" and freezing my entire computer. It can take another couple minutes before things get back running as they should. To give you context I'm playing online MMORPGs on this same machine at 60 fps so I don't think the issue is hardware related. Again, I know this part is still at an early stage and honestly i don't know shite about coding, I'm just a fan looking forward to enjoy this game in the future so I thought to give a little technical feedback. GG MadKing

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Amazing story and characters, this is for sure one of the games I enjoyed the most so far. The only part I found a little bit frustrating was the sandbox feature, I'm well aware it's only at an initial stage of development but I guess it needs improvement not only in terms of content. First, the population growth cap makes it a long grind in terms of time to see any significant amount of citiziens, therefore slowing city improvements. I guess this can be addressed by either loosening the cap or giving us a button to skip an entire day (or week). Second but most important, this sandbox seems to suck way more resources than it should from my CPU; in particular, not interacting with the screen for some time (say a minute) makes the game window "not responding" and freezing my entire computer. It can take another couple minutes before things get back running as they should. To give you context I'm playing online MMORPGs on this same machine at 60 fps so I don't think the issue is hardware related. Again, I know this part is still at an early stage and honestly i don't know shite about coding, I'm just a fan looking forward to enjoy this game in the future so I thought to give a little technical feedback. GG MadKing
You try the VN-only version? It's very enjoyable. You miss out on some things I guess would only be in sandbox...but meh, I didn't start this for grinding in a sandbox. I'm here for the story.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes