Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, (The build that has the sandbox feature removed.)
what's the difference between a sandbox vn and a non-sandbox vn?

is there more wallpaper for VIS, especially for Morrigan, (VIS wallpaper collection),
Thx

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys, (The build that has the sandbox feature removed.)
what's the difference between a sandbox vn and a non-sandbox vn?

is there more wallpaper for VIS, especially for Morrigan, (VIS wallpaper collection),
Thx

VN is only the visual novel part, that in my case, contains only the story. It doesn't include management features, navigation through the city. So basically it's a novel that starts and ends with each update. The sandbox, however, includes the story part, plus management features like the economy, army management, and so on. Things that you can interact with. Also, after the end of each update, the player is redirected to the sandbox screen, when he/she can manage the kingdom.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Rise of the legend, i dont udnerstand quite exactly because of the description but it is like a dlc? I ahvent gone too deep in it yet but so far everything looks the same.

Also the incest patch works for the VN version too?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
How can I play the incest version on Android?
There's a workaround for that using an apkeditor app, but you have to have the knowledge for it and also you need the auto generate incestpatch.rpyc file which you don't have if you're playing the android version, so you have to ask someone who play the pc version for that file. But you don't have to bother yourselves with the above method, you simply have to just install JoiPlay app from PlayStore. It's a RenPy and RPGM emulator for android. Use that app and dowload the win/compressed win version of this game and you can apply the incestpatch file the same way you do with the pc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jorge up

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ok. So, I finished the current content (I think) and thank the gods the MC's balls seemed to have finally dropped and he got to have some actual fun with a couple ladies.

But I have a couple questions. In the tent scene with Morrigan the other girl was referred to as Ava but I'm pretty sure that was actually Darya correct? And the gal at the portal is named Karina but in the changelog it says her name is Julia or is did I miss this new person named Julia? And lastly that is the end of the current content so far correct?

Just wanted to say again this is a really good game with a very good story and characters. Keep up the good work and cant wait for more!

Earned yourself a new supporter (y)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Ok. So, I finished the current content (I think) and thank the gods the MC's balls seemed to have finally dropped and he got to have some actual fun with a couple ladies.

But I have a couple questions. In the tent scene with Morrigan the other girl was referred to as Ava but I'm pretty sure that was actually Darya correct? And the gal at the portal is named Karina but in the changelog it says her name is Julia or is did I miss this new person named Julia? And lastly that is the end of the current content so far correct?

Just wanted to say again this is a really good game with a very good story and characters. Keep up the good work and cant wait for more!

Earned yourself a new supporter (y)
Hey man,
Thank you for your words. To answer your questions, related to the tent scene, yes, that is a bug. It should have been Darya.
Even if we knew that we fixed it, that one has passed our tests. It should be fixed with the next release.
Related to Julia, that is the 1.4 part of the changelog (the previous update before this one) and it refering to Julia from the sandbox, that your personal courtesan. I don't know what happened with the 1.5 log or if I forgot to write it down...
So Karina it is correct.
The portal part, is the end of the current story update, yes.

Take care, mate

Reactions: TheKryptonian

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hello
Is there any other way to have sex with Darya without make Morrigan Bisexual in the tent scene first ?
Or is it the only path ?
Can you do her path only in the future maybe ?
Or she is a side character that goes with Morrigan path only ?
And are only the Darya and Lilith Gift the only scenes that have sex ?
Because all the other scenes i get is only blow and feet choices to cum i'm doing something wrong or that are all ?

Hey man,

First, sorry for the late reply. It was the busiest month ever, for me.

I must mark this as a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Related to the other characters, those are the only scenes available yet. More will come.

Take care, mate

Reactions: VeniXYZ

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Hey man,
Thank you for your words. To answer your questions, related to the tent scene, yes, that is a bug. It should have been Darya.
Even if we knew that we fixed it, that one has passed our tests. It should be fixed with the next release.
Related to Julia, that is the 1.4 part of the changelog (the previous update before this one) and it refering to Julia from the sandbox, that your personal courtesan. I don't know what happened with the 1.5 log or if I forgot to write it down...
So Karina it is correct.
The portal part, is the end of the current story update, yes.

Take care, mate
Ah ok. I was doing VN only so I guess Julia is a character I wont interact with in my playthrough. Hope she's not a LI :(

zekstilco

Dec 7, 2021
Alright, I am confused here, I just had a MAJOR switch in functioning within the game.
I now only have a screen showing the keep and city, and while I can improve things within it, there is literally nowhere else to go??
I cannot continue any SORT of storyline, I cant interact with any character aside from the brothel, and it seems mighty pointless to sit here and watch week after week how I am getting taxes, and using them to expand the keep or buy troops.
What am I missing, is the novel part over, while we are left with...THIS?

wondering the same thing. I liked how it was going till up to this point. I mean, I like the sandbox aspect of it but I also like the storyline. It was really good

Mrblack

Feb 28, 2018
Love this VN, the quality of the story and renders is absolutely beautiful.
When i play the sandbox, i get an error whenever i click any of the options in the bottom bar , so cant proceed with the sandbox. Can anybody tell me how to fix this.
```

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1642177298723.png

HD Wallpaper - Morrigan - Ride of Valkyrie II
Hi mates, I hope you will enjoy another wallpaper with the winner of the pole, Morrigan. There are two versions attached as I couldn't decide which one is better. Because I forgot to add her to the list, when the vote started, the next wallpaper is going to be with Anete.

Cheers,
MK

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I have not played this game since version 8. My saves from that time won't work with version 1.5. Is there a way around this or can someone provide a usable save. I hate always having to start over.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes