Dajose

May 8, 2017
Hey Dev good work on that beautiful piece of a game!.
Maybe someone can give me a hint at the island free roam scenery.
did i finish the game or did i miss something? i had the darya scene with the wagon and after that i activated the brothel. then there is no move left but to go into the brothel but it leads to game over (no coins). No active button to advance time or change scenery. Any idea=

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey Dev good work on that beautiful piece of a game!.
Maybe someone can give me a hint at the island free roam scenery.
did i finish the game or did i miss something? i had the darya scene with the wagon and after that i activated the brothel. then there is no move left but to go into the brothel but it leads to game over (no coins). No active button to advance time or change scenery. Any idea=
There will be more for the sandbox but yet we need to wait for the 1.6 update to come out as it has a big milestone in it. I think I will need to invest more time into the tutorial and make more user friendly the interface and its content. For sure, the current form is not the final one. Related to the game over the issue, there is a dependency on having coins in the treasury as the concept behind it (which I will also need to make more visible) is that you can't go into debt. If that happens the emperor takes over the kingdom and you, the king, will be disinherited.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
There will be more for the sandbox but yet we need to wait for the 1.6 update to come out as it has a big milestone in it. I think I will need to invest more time into the tutorial and make more user friendly the interface and its content. For sure, the current form is not the final one. Related to the game over the issue, there is a dependency on having coins in the treasury as the concept behind it (which I will also need to make more visible) is that you can't go into debt. If that happens the emperor takes over the kingdom and you, the king, will be disinherited.
I know its your game and you're probably very excited about the sandbox King, but... please dont over delay the story updates and the chapters for these sandbox mechanics. I know you're putting in the work on them, but I am pretty sure you know most of us are for the story and the roleplaying(and the lewds), otherwise you wouldnt even bother with a non-sandbox version. Just focus on giving us Dragon Age in AVN form, code the strategy sandbox mechanics as a side hobby for VIS, maybe for as an epilogue for VIS 2, it not worth it right now and the game could use improvements over other areas like choices, more lewds and animations.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Hi,

VN doesn't have the sandbox part. The sandbox part contains actions and scenes specific to the build. In terms of content, you will miss those if you chose VN. VN has been created for those that don't like sandbox features in games.
oh wow, i should of looked back a few pages. im glad there is now a VN mode for those that dont like sandbox. thanks

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Why do I get a feeling, that dev doesn't want MC to have any lasting sexual relationship? Progress with family is painfull slow, and every other girl almost immediatelly gets out of the picture. Let's sum it up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And whyyy the option to
comes first before possibility of regular sex?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I know its your game and you're probably very excited about the sandbox King, but... please dont over delay the story updates and the chapters for these sandbox mechanics. I know you're putting in the work on them, but I am pretty sure you know most of us are for the story and the roleplaying(and the lewds), otherwise you wouldnt even bother with a non-sandbox version. Just focus on giving us Dragon Age in AVN form, code the strategy sandbox mechanics as a side hobby for VIS, maybe for as an epilogue for VIS 2, it not worth it right now and the game could use improvements over other areas like choices, more lewds and animations.
Hey mate,

It took a bit to answer your post because only now do I have some free time in dev. Related to the sandbox, I haven't delayed the 1.6 update due to sandbox mechanics, ironically because there will be no update on the sandbox part. Actually, it took a bit to adapt to the fact that the rendering program had an update that changed how lights work in scenes, and I had to redo/update each scene with new camera views and lights. The other thing is that this is a milestone for our MC as there are two major paths that you can take in the story. Two paths that will change the course of the gameplay and the ending.
I am spending more time improving the quality of the scenes and I hope this will be noticed and as well I am creating animations with 30/60 frames per second. Another news is that there will be some special moments with our most beloved female character.

In terms of the project, the next updates, after 1.6, will focus only on MC's romantic paths as the events in the campaign are going to be on hold until the next trigger.

Hope you will enjoy this update,
MK

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Why do I get a feeling, that dev doesn't want MC to have any lasting sexual relationship? Progress with family is painfull slow, and every other girl almost immediatelly gets out of the picture. Let's sum it up:

And whyyy the option to
comes first before possibility of regular sex?

Hey mate,

I have in plan to make mc have lasting relationships. More will come with this update and the next ones.
About whoring Morgana, the player is the king. I give him/her the power to choose whatever they want to do with that power. Morgana was chosen due to her, obsession/nurture for MC. A feature that can be exploited, if wanted.

Take care,
MK

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey mate,

It took a bit to answer your post because only now do I have some free time in dev. Related to the sandbox, I haven't delayed the 1.6 update due to sandbox mechanics, ironically because there will be no update on the sandbox part. Actually, it took a bit to adapt to the fact that the rendering program had an update that changed how lights work in scenes, and I had to redo/update each scene with new camera views and lights. The other thing is that this is a milestone for our MC as there are two major paths that you can take in the story. Two paths that will change the course of the gameplay and the ending.
I am spending more time improving the quality of the scenes and I hope this will be noticed and as well I am creating animations with 30/60 frames per second. Another news is that there will be some special moments with our most beloved female character.

In terms of the project, the next updates, after 1.6, will focus only on MC's romantic paths as the events in the campaign are going to be on hold until the next trigger.

Hope you will enjoy this update,
MK
Two paths that change the course of the game and ending ?

Will that be like a good versus evil path ?

Or will that be under wraps till the update

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Two paths that change the course of the game and ending ?

Will that be like a good versus evil path ?

Or will that be under wraps till the update
Hey,

I don't want to say good or evil because that definition would be set on my own moral grounds. That will have to stay under wrap until the release so it may have a bigger impact.

Take care,
MK

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes