Jul 2, 2017
Man what is happening to this game ,when it first came out it felt something different then most of the other games, one of my favourite genre mediaeval era too .the writing was really well done , didn't care much about the renders but still good enough .I don't generally play with sounds on but this one is great in that regard . The scene setups were really well done . Most importantly the mc was awesome ,acted like like a man with power and glory , interaction with big roommate (hehe)was really well put together.even though there was one lesbo ntr with one of the side Li ,I walked passed that . game went into remaking and stuff with sandbox , management etc which was not present at the first play .then I played the last two update even the writing felt different, gone those finesse in dialogues and dynamics .it felt more industrial somehow .then there is sharing option of the main Li ,I was like really ?I know it's optional and all but the main character who was built on pride and ego and now is the fkinnn King himself by killing his father. Obtained everything he had including old king's wife, all that grind to become a pimp or whatever the term for it.

I don't know if that was the vision all along but it's just feel like any other game now, where mc don't have any character ,where player can chose something that mc would never do . trying to cater every one.rather then what it's supposed to be .
Ehh all my opinions ofcourse .sad to see where this is going but hey not my game your game your rules.
I think that some problems and wrong solutions have accumulated and that is perhaps why this is the impression. Sandbox mixed up a lot ... And dev has always wanted to let the player decide how he wants to play. However, I understand and respect the opinion.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
one path develop this topic if player want but its just the begining.
just the beginning ? you talk about in V2 ? I am in V1.6.1 and develop how or from where exactly ? I am still in the scene right after MC gets saved by his "sis" from the hanged tree.

Jul 2, 2017
just the beginning ? you talk about in V2 ? I am in V1.6.1 and develop how or from where exactly ? I am still in the scene right after MC gets saved by his "sis" from the hanged tree.
Yes in 1.6 you will decide what you do with mother... what path for her and in 2.0 this will start slowly develop. Im not sure its what you looking for in 100% but will be good in future for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Yougiblack

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Hmm...what woman does anal before vag, especially for their first encounter? :FacePalm:
I may be wrong but it seems some Catholic chicks consider themselfs virgins if they don't do vaginal. So i guess Oral and Anal are A-Ok.

I cant imagine that has any merits in the game but fuck if i know.

Jul 2, 2017
Hmm...what woman does anal before vag, especially for their first encounter? :FacePalm:
The one who likes hard and raw and little pain maybe? Morrigan is for sure NOT a virgin just you dont see her before. She want anal soo she do anal. Pussy will be more "special" for both of them maybe? I know adult games create "typical" sex levels like: Touch/kiss/blowjob/pussy and ANAL as final step... here is diffrent and thats is it.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update and I just found it to be......okay.

One thing I don't get is why Mad King just didn't use the "import saves from Act 1 to Act 2" system that a lot of devs with Renpy games (which span through multiple Acts/Chapters etc) tend to use.

That would have saved a lot of time (with just importing the save of player's decisions as well as player's MC stats), from the players' end, instead of answering 20 questions (which decisions some players might not even remember their own decisions) as well as setting up MC's stats.
I chose to set it up exactly same as how it was at the end of Act 1 (both LI's Love & Lust Points, as well as MC's own stats), but Opening of Act 2 literally allows the player to max everything (all stats) out.

I dunno, just my opinion (and it really doesn't affect me since I chose to stay with my Act 1 stats), but doesn't seem like a good idea tbh, since if the player is allowed to make his MC a superhuman, what even is the point of having stats anyway?

Reactions: botc76 and ash996

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Finally we had some fun with the milf/mom

Update felt short tho for such a wait

And have to say i miss the old hair style that morrigan had this new hairstyle she was rocking was weird imo

Am i right in thinking choosing the revenge route / lilith power will end in a bad ending eventually ?

Or will it be that both paths will be okay to play

Personally chosen the light power only caus i want to avoid a bad ending lol

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Hey ya all. I haven't played this game for a long time and have deleted it (not sure why) Would someone be so kind and upload a save somewhere around version 0.9 for the game up to 1.6.1? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes