Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy developer;

Please implement save transfer from first game; I don't remember all of my choices, relation and personal stats. It is not personal request, I'm sure there are many players whom appreciate such option; it also gives players a sense of progress as well.

Note: many players, not all.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
Is there a summary of the characters so far? Since I've been playing from the beginning, some of the names in the Chapter 2 setup are escaping my memory.

ascsd

Jul 26, 2021
Howdy developer;

Please implement save transfer from first game; I don't remember all of my choices, relation and personal stats. It is not personal request, I'm sure there are many players whom appreciate such option; it also gives players a sense of progress as well.

Note: many players, not all.
Not the most elegant solution. but you can manually open your old save file and check the variables using ren'py save editor

load the correct v1 save file under game/saves. i just checked the latest created/modified file
uncheck Hide renpy dialogs & hide renpy variables
then search for the variables. devs usually use a short version for names but have descriptive names for the event

the choices and variables i could find: WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I was really glad that we got femdom scene with Morrigan but it ended up with maledom as a result. I don't think he knows how to write femdom scenes.
And what happened to Morrigan, She is just like Kitana from Mortal Kombat... She keeps doing fatalities with that new look and weapons.

Jul 2, 2017
I was really glad that we got femdom scene with Morrigan but it ended up with maledom as a result. I don't think he knows how to write femdom scenes.
And what happened to Morrigan, She is just like Kitana from Mortal Kombat... She keeps doing fatalities with that new look and weapons.
Mad learns how to write fendom. And Kitana ... to say he likes this character is not to say anything. Check his comic xD

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Mad learns how to write fendom. And Kitana ... to say he likes this character is not to say anything. Check his comic xD
There is..... a comic? :unsure:

Regarding Morrigan's hairstyle, she's had her hair down, also ponytail, & MK Kitana style and I think I probably like the MK Kitana style the least out of them (sorry Mad, but it just doesn't feel like Morrigan with that look).

Morrigan simply looks her best with her hair down (her usual default style).
Not sure whether she will return to her default hairstyle though (given Mad seems to like to experiment with Morrigan's hair/looks, who knows, next hairstyle might be Morrigan in pigtails hairstyle :HideThePain:)

Jul 2, 2017
There is..... a comic? :unsure:

Regarding Morrigan's hairstyle, she's had her hair down, also ponytail, & MK Kitana style and I think I probably like the MK Kitana style the least out of them (sorry Mad, but it just doesn't feel like Morrigan with that look).

Morrigan simply looks her best with her hair down (her usual default style).
Not sure whether she will return to her default hairstyle though (given Mad seems to like to experiment with Morrigan's hair/looks, who knows, next hairstyle might be Morrigan in pigtails hairstyle :HideThePain:)
I think it's good that Mad King is playing with the costumes and hairstyles ... This is great because in other games no one pays that much attention to it and they all look the same most of the game. I think Mad loves her long hair too and Morrigan will come back to that look soon;) Yes, there is a comic with completely diffrent theme.

Reactions: JJJ84

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Well, regarding femdom, usually when I create the scenes, I do them how I pictured them, without any premeditated research. That is one of the reasons why I learned the hard way what NTR is :D
1665826594490.png

Related to the hair, yes, I try to play with different styles, including clothes and hair so it wouldn't be predictable.
Related to Kitana, wait until you see 2.1 update :D

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Glad to see a new update and good job. I won't make any detail comments on this version of the game until after a few updates to get a better idea and feel for it. Keep up the good work and best success to you Mad King

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
This game features some cool and atmospheric music tracks. is there a list of the soundtracks used?
I'm particularly interested in the one played when the MC is training with the stick and Morrigan comes by.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Can someone share ipatch for version 1.6 im getting tired of "friend" word being used in serious things

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
Before I download this, I just need to know, are femdom and ntr scenes avoidable? Like completely avoidable without losing any potential Li?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes