TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
I'm actually not a fan of femdom either, but I'll make an exception for Morrigan. I mean wasn't some level of femdom programmed into the character's DNA? A person like Morrigan doesn't just lay down and spread her legs like some harem girl. :sneaky:
I get you and that's fine, thats why I was hoping to avoid Morrigan path but couldn't, I was also told all femdom was avoidable soo yeah that triggered me when those scenes happened

Can't help what you love, can't help what you hate right

fdsa12345

Nov 17, 2020
I'm actually not a fan of femdom either, but I'll make an exception for Morrigan. I mean wasn't some level of femdom programmed into the character's DNA? A person like Morrigan doesn't just lay down and spread her legs like some harem girl. :sneaky:
I share the same view. Not a fan of femdom but it somehow works with Morrigan

Dudeguy65

Aug 22, 2018
I see its version 2.0 does that mean the game is finished? As in is the story complete and if not, is there a timeline?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Hi mates,
With the 2.1 updates, the story will progress. As the king, is your duty to strengthen the power of the crown and that of your military, and therefore, you will have to seek friendship in places that have never been explored before. This will lead you on a path of adventures as well as dangers.
Starting from this update, I will add hidden gems into the scenes, that when discovered, will unlock unique pics in the gallery mode.
In the next few days, I will post a new comic for you to enjoy!

Take care,
MK

jackson bo

Dec 15, 2021
for this game is that possible for any TRANSFORMATION whereby for our main character had superpower from the succubus and then corruption his wifes or
servant into succubus or other dark creature ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes