sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
This update felt just ok. I don't know this felt more like an intro than a continuation. Hopefully the next update will have more progression as king as it feels like we haven't done much since taking over.

Also will we see more of the cousin? She seems to have disappeared since we rescued her and the aunt.

Jul 2, 2017
This update felt just ok. I don't know this felt more like an intro than a continuation. Hopefully the next update will have more progression as king as it feels like we haven't done much since taking over.

Also will we see more of the cousin? She seems to have disappeared since we rescued her and the aunt.
Yeah we need cousin Safia that's true... her mother, aunt Peneleope is crazy in this update xD

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5 + Sancho1969's Multimod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you update this to the latest update with Sancho mod?

Reactions: Darksoul6565

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Finished the update and I just found it to be......okay.

One thing I don't get is why Mad King just didn't use the "import saves from Act 1 to Act 2" system that a lot of devs with Renpy games (which span through multiple Acts/Chapters etc) tend to use.

That would have saved a lot of time (with just importing the save of player's decisions as well as player's MC stats), from the players' end, instead of answering 20 questions (which decisions some players might not even remember their own decisions) as well as setting up MC's stats.
I chose to set it up exactly same as how it was at the end of Act 1 (both LI's Love & Lust Points, as well as MC's own stats), but Opening of Act 2 literally allows the player to max everything (all stats) out.

I dunno, just my opinion (and it really doesn't affect me since I chose to stay with my Act 1 stats), but doesn't seem like a good idea tbh, since if the player is allowed to make his MC a superhuman, what even is the point of having stats anyway?
haha i was thinking something very similar when i played this just a little while ago today. i have not played this before since way back when it was a map of clicking around the castle hunting no content.
surprisingly, given the amount of time passed since then, not really a lot has progressed. i understand it has undergone changes and then changes to the changes, but even so. i barely started part 2 and seemed to spend more time setting up the stats and such than seeing content.

i played through part one several ways and never even got close to most of the stats being 20, which was then available for having at the start of part 2 and it immediately made the point system of part 1 obsolete.
not only that, but the story has poor flow and the writing is terrible in places.

i guess with all the changes due to poor planning before developing, some things have gotten confused, the stat system and importing saves seemingly prime examples.

Reactions: ugluk172 and botc76

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Are all fetishes optional as in they don't happen at all? Also is it an actual harem or do the girls do stuff together? If they do is it optional since not everyone likes girl on girl?

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's kind of ironic that everything people warned Mad King about in regard to his plans came true.
The side stories were dropped after development time was wasted on them, the sandbox never really worked out as it should have and just made for boring players out of their minds.

We could be so much further in, if he had just concentrated on telling his story as he does now, without all the overambitious bullcrap that wasted so much time.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
It's kind of ironic that everything people warned Mad King about in regard to his plans came true.
The side stories were dropped after development time was wasted on them, the sandbox never really worked out as it should have and just made for boring players out of their minds.

We could be so much further in, if he had just concentrated on telling his story as he does now, without all the overambitious bullcrap that wasted so much time.
Hi,
I do take into consideration the feedback from players. You can see that this has happened from the first months of development until now. And there were quite a few. For example, recently on Patreon, there was a poll for choosing between the old mechanism of pledge vs subscription as the player's opinion matters. Their votes made a difference as I changed that according to the results.
Related to the sandbox, Vis would have been the perfect game if it was in an open world. At least this is what I have in my head and to daydream, something with a similar mechanism as Mass Effect or Dragon Age. I experimented with it, and with the required investment. I even commissioned an artist to change the city view and deliver digitally drawn art to increase the overall quality, but sadly, he didn't deliver it. I've met all the difficulties that could I could possibly meet during that project and that is why I put it on hold. If I wouldn't had started it, I would have never learned of those difficulties and I would have never gained the experience.
I am all for listening to feedback and implementing but at some point, I have to make my own decisions and learn from them. Because maybe there will be a time when there will be no advice and I will have to rely on my experience.
And in the end, I must state, again, that Patreon along with forums like f95, are the birthplace for content creators and that means that not always things will go smoothly with the creation

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes