eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hi all,
Related to the savegame, I talked with other players and they don't seem to have this issue. What is the problem, to be more precise? andydany Daddy59
My saves were completely gone, but I figured it was because of the name change (from Vis to Vis-Rise_Of_The_Legend), so I retrieved them from AppData and they work perfectly fine with the new update. People are probably confused because you have to click on the dagger to see the new content. I knew what to do because I saw your comment, otherwise I'd be lost too.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi,

There is an issue. Whoever updated this thread has updated it with rise of the legend edition, which uses a different save game than the original game. I am trying to fix this now.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Reminder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's why i deleted this kind of thing from my own game. case sensitive is a real pain the ass. and adding all possibilities as answer is incredible stupid lol.

i suggest you to change too and maybe give the player the possibility to make a choice between multiples answers.
can use tricky things and give possible answers like :
- piano
- keyboard
- spinet
- clavichord
- pianola
- pianoforte
- player
- clavier

yeah well, i exaggerate a bit with possible answer XD , but you got the idea.

it would be less pain in ass for you and less ridiculous for players to try finding wich letters to use and how case sensitive it have been put in.

just small advice :p

D

Deleted member 1816167

My old saves are gone.

is anyone else having same issue ?

btw i'm using compressed version

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I've updated the download links with the main game. I didn't update this thread today, someone else did and it did with leaked Rise of the legend edition. That is why the save game didn't work.
Hi whats the difference between the regular v0.8 and Rise of the legend v0.8 and why's it removed?

Reactions: vergil414

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
compressed version is based on rise of legends version. use the full download

Here's my compressed version.
Vis [v0.8] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 2.09 GB

Download Win (225MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi can you update the compressed version as well with the changed file in the main download link.

I've updated the download links with the main game. I didn't update this thread today, someone else did and it did with leaked Rise of the legend edition. That is why the save game didn't work.
can you please make it so that the compressed does not direct to the above mentioned compressed with is based on rise of legends version.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
The VN was interesting till the dev decided to make it a sandbox game and the ammount of side story makes this game unplayable .either they don't have a proper main story yet or just ran out of ideas .lets see I will wait for 4 more updates because right now there are very few content including mc.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
My old saves are gone.

is anyone else having same issue ?

btw i'm using compressed version
i had too start from the beginning also but it did not bother me too much refreshed the story for me, now i wish there was more content by now but its allright i enjoy whats there, was an interesting update.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Guys, you should stick with the main game. ROTL has different save files which if not persistent (play the same version) will result in corrupting the files. Someone uploaded it without my consent and I will not be responsible if the game will crash with future updates. I've updated the links with the main game (without ROTL) that was up until now

Aug 17, 2019
are there any differences in rise of the legend edition and other edition, other than saves not working?

Reactions: kirz
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes