Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while and would like to know if there has been any actual story progress. Like the twins and the girl in the coma? I know I can go back and read but I don't feel like looking over 20 or 30 pages to figure it out. Thanks.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ehm, guys, can you help with a riddle, looks like my answer - a piano is incorrect =|
Same problem here. Even with the walktrough the game response with "not correct". All variantes of piano I tried also weren't succesful. So either the test needs a very specific variant or this is a bug...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Same problem here. Even with the walktrough the game response with "not correct". All variantes of piano I tried also weren't succesful. So either the test needs a very specific variant or this is a bug...
ehm, guys, can you help with a riddle, looks like my answer - a piano is incorrect =|
It's "A piano" with a capital A.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey there,
After I talked with staff members from f95, they have decided to create on the front page a section for the Rise of the legend edition.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The answe is 'piano

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks you both. I would suggest that to only search for the answer keyword (grammatical correct) without regards to capital letter or not and without preposition. Should make the guessing a lot easier - not for myself as I'm usually bad at such things:p.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
What's the point of 2 different versions ? Is there a compressed version for the Regular v0.8 because for the other version the saves don't work.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes