TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
People talking about fun things to do in the game while I'm stuck at this damn sandbox portion with literally no idea what to do next. Am I supposed to just sleep until something eventually happens? Slowly going insane from clicking through empty/coming soon rooms. :cry:
What am I doing with my life?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
People talking about fun things to do in the game while I'm stuck at this damn sandbox portion with literally no idea what to do next. Am I supposed to just sleep until something eventually happens? Slowly going insane from clicking through empty/coming soon rooms. :cry:
What am I doing with my life?
If you are talking about the last update, you need to go to the table on the MC's room and click on the dagger.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Same problem here. Does anyone know how to reach that scene?
Well, i have delete the game and dowload the standalone version, and redone a history. At the end when you can nivigate the castle, i trigger the scene in one room i can't reach before

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Hi all,
Rise of the legend is a parallel/distinct build that uses different save games than the original game and it has the main story + side stories. It started more as a concept for me where I can relate to some stories and if the players aren't a fan of them, they can play the original Vis campaign.
I really don't understand this approach especially to this early stage of game development. You can do it later when you will finish with the main story like DLCs.

It's been over a year and from what I've understood we are still in the 'prologue' while the stats bars for the MC and the 3 female characters are almost empty. The main story will also needs to have some different routes and this means that it will take even longer to implemented. Adding some introductory stories from the past to some important characters that will play a role in the main story is okay but this should be included to the main story and the basic version of the game.

But I don't understand the point of 'wasting' time on side stories that are not connecting to the main story and making a different version of the game for this. The only explanation I can give is that there is no longer much interest from you or the supporters for the main story/characters and you are trying to attract interest with some other stories.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
With Rise of the legend, after you have passed the Morgana scene, where you paint her, you will be redirected to free-roaming. There you will see that in the main hall, there is a button that leads to the kitchen. That will start the Khora route.

Reactions: alpharenji

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I really don't understand this approach especially to this early stage of game development. You can do it later when you will finish with the main story like DLCs.

It's been over a year and from what I've understood we are still in the 'prologue' while the stats bars for the MC and the 3 female characters are almost empty. The main story will also needs to have some different routes and this means that it will take even longer to implemented. Adding some introductory stories from the past to some important characters that will play a role in the main story is okay but this should be included to the main story and the basic version of the game.

But I don't understand the point of 'wasting' time on side stories that are not connecting to the main story and making a different version of the game for this. The only explanation I can give is that there is no longer much interest from you or the supporters for the main story/characters and you are trying to attract interest with some other stories.
Hi there,

That is far from the truth.
Speaking of the main game, I don't know if anyone noticed but the renders have increased in number and also the script. Features that were, in the beginning, are still present and the fact that it has passed a year and the game is still in the prologue, means that it's only the tip of the world I have in my mind. I know that many of you are used that after a year the game will end, but I want to implement what I have in mind and deliver the world as I see it.
Related to Rise of the legend, it is a build created that has the main game plus side stories, side stories that are with side characters that are present in the main campaign but are not essential for the main story. Why the hell I did that?! Because I want to explore my darkness and my chivalry with this side storiers and if people won't like them, they can remain with the main build without asking why did I implement that story in the game. So to summarize it, it is a build that if people will like it, they will play it and if they don't like what they see, they remain with the main build.
But saying that I lost interest, it's far from the truth.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hii there is there any bug while answering the riddle. Simple riddle " What has too many keys but cant open single lock"
İts easy "Keyboard" but its not correct :D Bored .
The first thing you think of in a fantasy game, as an answer to this riddle, is a keyboard? What about a piano?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi there,

Speaking of the main game, I don't know if anyone noticed but the renders have increased in number and also the script. Features that were, in the beginning, are still present and the fact that it has passed a year and the game is still in the prologue, means that it's only the tip of the world I have in my mind. I know that many of you are used that after a year the game will end, but I want to implement what I have in mind and deliver the world as I see it.
Related to Rise of the legend, it is a build created that has the main game plus side stories, side stories that are with side characters that are present in the main campaign but are not essential for the main story. Why the hell I did that?! Because I want to explore my darkness and my chivalry with this side storiers and if people won't like them, they can remain with the main build without asking why did I implement that story in the game. So to summarize it, it is a build that if people will like it, they will play it and if they don't like what they see, they remain with the main build.

In all fairness, it does seem overly complicated to make a completely separate build for this.
Why not just offer these stories as options you can either pursue or not in the original game?
I'm not trying to criticize you, as if I don't like it, I can simply pass on the other version, it just seems like a lot of extra effort, when in your own words, we barely scratched the surface of the story you want to tell.
It just seems like an extra workload you don't really need to shoulder in addition to the rest of the game.
Again, it seems so, not saying it is.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
The first thing you think of in a fantasy game, as an answer to this riddle, is a keyboard? What about a piano?
İ knew it. But only forgot to use "a" You didnt check the spoiler right ? i know which intruments has keys.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Hi there,

Probably you haven't lost interest in the main story but I don't think the meaning of what I wrote is too far from the truth. I do not expect such a game to end in one year, but on the other hand, the development time of a game cannot be infinite or indefinite. It is assumed that when a developer starts a game there should be a basic plan depending on the time available and the resources available. What I see is that many developers are trying to do more than it is necessary or they can. As a result the games are never ending or hastily 'ending'. Some devs even try to do 2-3 games simultaneously!

For this particular game only the main story is a big project itself and I guess that at this rate will take over 5 years to implemented if you focus only to this. If you make other side stories in parallel then I don't want to guess when the game will be completed and there is also the posibillity to not completed at all. The best thing is to focus in one thing especially if you don't have too many resources and help. Anyway this is my opinion and good luck with your game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes