RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Downloaded the latest version ion anticipation of an interesting game as seen by the "G" rated You Tube videos. BUT after the intro and trying to move out of the first room area I get "TYPE ERROR" "Undefined is not a function". HELP Please. Gam looks interesting! This is also occuring after I downloaded "A summer with Mom and Sis". Stange. Please Help!!

Dan57

Oct 2, 2018
Playing on Android, have a problem with the box in Saras room. Code is 387, but when I press on up it goes 2 digits up instead of one, so only 0-2-4-6-8...

Reactions: gyuuro

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Apparently I downloaded and installed 'visiting Sara' and not 'visiting Aunt Sara'. Is there a patch out there somewhere, or do I need to redownload the entire game?

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Is there an incest patch for this game somewhere? In the game she's "Miss Sara" instead of Aunt Sara.
Also, is there a continuation of this story? Or a prequel?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
what the heck is with the Miss Sarah? and "Jeff, My favorite Student??? When and Why did a Completed game Get Changed???

ryokyun

Jun 26, 2018
is that walkthrough 1.13 too?
need walkthroud 1.13 cuz i stuck can't open blackbox at aunt sara room

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
how do i create dummy file?
Just make a save file as usual. Then overwrite the file. Like first see the save file name. Let the save file name is "save8.rpgm", that means you have to make a save file at slot 8. Hope to get this despite my poor english. :3

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, is there some spin-off game with Zach & Synthia's ghetto adventure?

Because that ending and their designs feel somehow familiar, like i have seen such a game but can't say where...

Reactions: MerlinUSA

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I went digging through the code and found that they have made it possible to restore the incest content by simply adding a config file, to restore it completely though I had to copy a couple of images from a previous version.
Unpack the attached file in the www-folder of the game and enjoy.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I cant pick the bucket on the garage for watering the ground ... Help
check the thread its been a while since i played but i also remember there being something janky with the garage but there are guides for how to get through it.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes