• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

pharazon

Jul 17, 2018
Guys, how do I do the digging exactly? Jade talismans are not spawning upon entering any area.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i just finnish the game and i thought every card you picked up were spoils for future scenes, turn out it wasnt

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
So, is there some spin-off game with Zach & Synthia's ghetto adventure?

Because that ending and their designs feel somehow familiar, like i have seen such a game but can't say where...
there is a comic he wrote about what happened in the ghetto
the link is on the first page
Comics NLT MEDIA COMIX
comic is called aunt debs show

Dan.3

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone please help me to solve a problem ? When I enter the game it tells me this message: "ReferenceError FPSmeter is not defined"

hansel345

May 12, 2020
Whenever I start the game and try to go to other room or go outside, it said "type error undefined is not a function". And game stopped. I don't know what to do?

faustex

Jun 1, 2020
Is there a way to use the game translation? There is a directory called locales with several languages, how to activate one of these languages?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I went digging through the code and found that they have made it possible to restore the incest content by simply adding a config file, to restore it completely though I had to copy a couple of images from a previous version.
Unpack the attached file in the www-folder of the game and enjoy.
Can you please do this for summer with mom and sis? please?

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes