• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I seriously didn't like its prequel comics counterpart and its sequel counterpart but this being kinda soft compare to those two fcked up series this is fine. And it sucks they just filter and uses the same assets for comics and games too.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
there is a comic he wrote about what happened in the ghetto
the link is on the first page
Comics NLT MEDIA COMIX
comic is called aunt debs show
don't really wanna read the comic. could you please tell me what happens in the ghetto?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
don't really wanna read the comic. could you please tell me what happens in the ghetto?
hey don't tell me. I just saw the previews. It was so disturbing. Full of Gangband and NTR shit. I hate MC's mom. she's a slut. she can go to ghetto and get fucked in all her holes at once and i could not care less but why drag cynthia and her brother in all this shit?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Prequel is 'Family vacation' where MC,his brother,his mom and dog had foursome.

The story of what happens in the ghetto is 'Aunt Debs Show' where MC's Slut Mom got her innocent niece and Nephew corrupted and got them fucked by those black men. If she was that cock hungry she would have gone there alone and got fucked where ever she wanted.

The Continuation of this story is 'Sisters Secret' where Ricky had threesome with his Mom and Aunt sara.

I did not read any of them. just saw the previews. if these comics are any indication I am sure not gonna play any game from NLT. Their Games might not be having any NTR shit but the universe of their game do have a lot of things and i care more about the whole story than the game itself.

Reactions: AJSHR

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Prequel is 'Family vacation' where MC,his brother,his mom and dog had foursome.

The story of what happens in the ghetto is 'Aunt Debs Show' where MC's Slut Mom got her innocent niece and Nephew corrupted and got them fucked by those black men. If she was that cock hungry she would have gone there alone and got fucked where ever she wanted.

The Continuation of this story is 'Sisters Secret' where Ricky had threesome with his Mom and Aunt sara.

I did not read any of them. just saw the previews. if these comics are any indication I am sure not gonna play any game from NLT. Their Games might not be having any NTR shit but the universe of their game do have a lot of things and I care more about the whole story than the game itself.
Same here. I also take the whole universe to account if knew what went down before. But their current hit games don't follow this old pattern so I am somewhat ok.

I literally skipped all the scenes on the comics and prequel was totally disturbing for me. It sucks way more when they use the same asset all over the game again reminding of same fucked up story. I am Ok with NTR (which I believe it was not present) but not another thing they showed there.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Same here. I also take the whole universe to account if knew what went down before. But their current hit games don't follow this old pattern so I am somewhat ok.

I literally skipped all the scenes on the comics and prequel was totally disturbing for me. It sucks way more when they use the same asset all over the game again reminding of same fucked up story. I am Ok with NTR (which I believe it was not present) but not another thing they showed there.
Well i would not actually call it NTR because Debba is not Jeff's(MC) love interest. She's a slut. She can go and fuck whoever she want. The problem i had with the way she corrupted those innocent children of sara. that was some disturbing level of corruption. She wanted them to see the world but she's a slut and for her the world revolves around getting fucked by strangers but not everyone's world revolves around that. Felt bad for cynthia and her brother.

Their games 'Lust Epidemic' and 'Treasures of Nadia' don't have NTR scenes but if in a comic i find out that the girls were having sex somewhere else while Brad was doing something somewhere else it will definitely be counted as NTR.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Well i would not actually call it NTR because Debba is not Jeff's(MC) love interest. She's a slut. She can go and fuck whoever she want. The problem i had with the way she corrupted those innocent children of sara. that was some disturbing level of corruption. She wanted them to see the world but she's a slut and for her the world revolves around getting fucked by strangers but not everyone's world revolves around that. Felt bad for cynthia and her brother.

Their games 'Lust Epidemic' and 'Treasures of Nadia' don't have NTR scenes but if in a comic i find out that the girls were having sex somewhere else while Brad was doing something somewhere else it will definitely be counted as NTR.
Well, just two of the comics was enough for me from NLT. I don't believe they have comics counterpart for Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

leisureit

Sep 30, 2020
Set the plant on fire with the lighter, and then you'll will be able to pick up the bucket to put the fire out.
sorry, I set the bush on fire with the lighter, nothing happen! Do I need a newspaper? Where can I find it?

JCDC85

Apr 13, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get the Mac versions to work? I tried copy/pasting the terminal command suggested in an earlier post but no luck. The game starts to open but immediately closes within a second. Same for me when I try to open Mac version of My summer with mom and sis. I seem to have trouble running RPMG games or something and I have no idea why. I have seen a couple of others claim to have this issue as well

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes