RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
A good game, something short, not very difficult, but very enjoyable. Aunt Sara is stunning and the mother also although there is no opportunity to be with her. The situations presented to the protagonist are very funny and also everything you have to do to be able to have your aunt. There is much where to get this game for more versions or sequels.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I went digging through the code and found that they have made it possible to restore the incest content by simply adding a config file, to restore it completely though I had to copy a couple of images from a previous version.
Unpack the attached file in the www-folder of the game and enjoy.
Could you please do the same and Fix Summer with Mom and Sis also? You would be a Hero !!!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
It seems the real hero of this game was " Steve" . Having a threesome with Sara and Deb... Even the MC can't do that.
Without the side comic, I think the game would have been good, but...

Last edited:

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
is there a problem with files? I downloaded from all pc links (except mega) all of them give 'no archieves found' error during extraction. I also changed their extention into zip and 7z but same result :/

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
aside from what's given genre? what's the other genre in this?
Nothing that isn't mentioned, the game is rather short and mainly just consists of a few events where you push her further.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize how long ago you asked the question.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes