Seeking Visual Novels with Demon/Orc/similar Monster Girls

Jul 13, 2020
Hello F95 Community.
I've been into 18+ Visual Novels for quite some time now (previously only working my way through the category on Itch io but now also lurking on the forums here for a while)

Anyways, I am always looking for more Visual Novels that mainly revolve around girls with features such as horns, tails, fangs, pointy ears, wings, blue/red/green skin, etc. like Demons, Dragon girls, Vampires or Orcs usually have. It should have a an okay story, I am not looking for a game that only draws me in to look at H-Scenes. I've already spent quite a bit of time browsing the forum for similar threads and found some really good games thanks to it but I figured I'd ask again specifically in case I missed some hidden gems and to share the list I have acquired. I don't care if it has 2D or 3D art and whether it has a male or female protagonist is also not important to me. They should be available in english and not be censored. I am neutral towards "Battlefuck" type games, if the story or art is really good then I gladly play those too.

Here's a list of games from that genre that I already played/know of (I recommend trying out games marked with *):

Bound by Lust *
(the games Story revolves around Succubi and the male protagonist (who's imo the only thing holding the game back as he acts awkward even after getting laid with a demon and multiple girls) is constantly accompanied by his personal succubus, this is one of the games that I really enjoyed but it has a lot of "side" content and none of it is really finished, that said the 3d scenes look really good and the main heroine is exactly the type I am looking for.)

Champion of Realms *
(game still in earlier developement, story feels a bit rushed and some things happen because plot but looks promising)

Mythic Manor
(in developement. features a Ram Demon with magic abilities but is missing demonic body features which I prefer to be able to see, it's basically the same for the other girls in this game but a few later have scenes with altered bodies)

The Fate of Irnia *
(features a half-orc route and a short conditional Succubus route, features mind control. The game currently ends with a time skip and you might get a quick "they lived happily ever after" scene based on your decisions)

Sanguine Rose
(has a very cute orc girl, there's multiple short routes based on decisions that all trigger unique dialogues. A lot of different good and bad endings.)

Seeds of Chaos
(You're an ex-hero now helping 2 demons. Very unique story and gameplay, pretty solid RPG made in Ren'Py although it isn't finished yet it still has a good amount of content)

Corrupted Kingdoms *
(The game starts of relatively slow and a bit lacking but then Act 2 really kicks it off. You play as a guy who suddenly has magic powers (including mind control) and you have to solve a bunch of mysteries and overcome threats. I don't want to spoil much, try it and make sure you play untill after the first Act to find out if you really enjoy the game.)

Monster Girl Dreams

Peasant's Quest *

Despot Desires

Healslut

Salting the Earth

The Coceter Chronicles

Make Love Not Waagh!
(kinky orc gf)

Hentasia - The Rod of Power
(very short game but has a monster girl for every taste I think. Honestly decent art. It's cool to be able to choose between 2 endings.)

Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version

Funbag Fantasy

Ataegina
(has a pretty alright story about being a powerful either good or evil magic student depending on your choice although the plot was lacking a bit. The game has really great renders.)

Summertime Saga

Tales of Terrara

Succumate

Sexus Resort

Sable's Grimoire: A Dragon's Treasure

Overlord H

Tales of Unity

Forgotten Paradise

Monster Slums!

Karmasutra

Pie In The Sky

BizzareHolyLand

Innkeeper

Lunars Chosen

Breeding Island

Breeding Island 2

A House in the Rift
(thanks to user m00nsh1ne)

Tyrant Quest
(thanks to user m00nsh1ne)

Hero's Harem Guild *
(the game only features the prologue as of rn but that has more content than some other games. That said I think it didn't have much interesting monster girl content but future updates are said to feature a demon girl as protagonist.)

Edit: linked all the games, added some titles

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Only one I can think of that's not on your list is House on the Rift. The main girl is a succubus, there is also an Elf and they just introduced a female Orc. May also want to try Tyrant Quest. It's a nearly completed game that has a succubus and a humonoid dragon as love interests.

Jul 13, 2020
Only one I can think of that's not on your list is House on the Rift. The main girl is a succubus, there is also an Elf and they just introduced a female Orc. May also want to try Tyrant Quest. It's a nearly completed game that has a succubus and a humonoid dragon as love interests.
wow great, thanks a lot! I will be giving both of those a try!

Jul 13, 2020
What A Legend by Magicnuts has several mythical ladies and the dev has already teased more
Reluctant Archon by Kyois has orc, elves and other mythical ladies
Thanks, What A Legend looks promising and I'm surprised because I would not have paid attention to Reluctant Archon as the Screenshots don't suggest it's hiding anything I'm interested in, definitely looking forward to trying them both out now.

Reactions: Pijele800