jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been playing this game with a lot of enjoyment. I've successfully defeated the first two demons. However I can't find the third demon. I'm sure I've thoroughly explored the building where he's supposed to hang out - the one with all the blocks of ice and the doom-laden music - but I can't find him anywhere. Is there anything in particular that I need to do to make him appear?

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
Demo of the Vitamin Quest sequel has been released. Look nice playing with 4 character instead of 1, and also age regression ability kinda interesting. Can't wait for full release.

Reactions: Deathwings

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
He only updates people about it on his DLsite blog. Once a month he'll make some vague statements.

He's recently talked about releasing a trial version to get people hyped again, but he's said that for literally years, so who knows.
3 days ago butakoma released trial version to vitamin quest 2 (haven't downloaded it but post confirms it)

Reactions: Vishara

David.Ness

Dec 2, 2017
For the people getting the blowjob scene error, I got your fix right here. The Audio/SE folder had 4 corrupt files in v1.06 so I just took those files from the 1.04 version and dropped them in. Game works perfectly fine after that. Just download this and copy it to the Audio folder, overwriting when prompted.

@Caharin @Brine-99 @Attis
Thank you so much!!

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
For the people getting the blowjob scene error, I got your fix right here. The Audio/SE folder had 4 corrupt files in v1.06 so I just took those files from the 1.04 version and dropped them in. Game works perfectly fine after that. Just download this and copy it to the Audio folder, overwriting when prompted.

@Caharin @Brine-99 @Attis
^ stelleion openSquadw4

I hope vitamin quest 2 gets a translation once the full thing is out...did someone else translate the first game or did the developer have it translated?

Reactions: stelleion

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
That sequel of Vitamin looks interesting, I give it a try and man i'm already love it...but it's a really short demo (i think you can see everything on like 30~40 minutes), However the quality and variations of things you can do is really amazing even for a demo, Butakoma never disappoint ;)

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
Vitamin quest 2 ver 1.3.4 is out, but it still in japanese. Just letting you guys know.

edit: so apparently it still in trial but... not really a trial, i'm confused. Better wait for english release.

edit 2: it a minimum trial ver 1.3.4

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Apologies for the necromancy, but as a temporary solution for anyone disappointed by the untranslated scense (ss "night crawling" at the Inn for example) and the gallery I'd recommend Visual Novel Reader as a half-way fix. Tried it out yesterday and it works... okay. I've had some issues with the text not showing up when using dual monitors bc of fullscreen and the auto-translation is what you'd expect, but that's about it.

Here's hoping to a eng translation of Vitamin Quest 2 soon! If anyone has managed to get a full (or partial) save I'd love to try out VNR there as well, might be a bit too clunky to actually play with tho.

Addendum: so I tried using VNR on Vitamin Quest 2. Bad News: doesn't work, just result in a lot of symbols. No clue how to fix it. Good News: Vitamin Quest 2 looks really, really good, impregnation animation in battles, nice map design, and scenes so far are as hot as ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderZoo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've defeated the first two demon girls, but am having trouble finding the third. I have successfully reached the castle where she is supposed to be but, in spite of searching it thoroughly, I haven't been able to find her. Can anyone help me?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant even trigger the meeting with the abortion guy or find the kid after the 3rd child with Toby so I have no clue how to help yet.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Is it a bug in the game or the maker that esc and x stop work out of no where, while playing the game?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Can someone please make a definitive fix compilation for this game? Its constantly crashing for lack/corruption of one file or another. It would perhaps by easier to understand if most of the outside-game wasnt in jap. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018

Is this the nee game? Ive download it for the CG because i cant play it(i dont have my laptop anymore)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes