n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
is there something like an "insta defeat" in battle? im trying to collect the scens but it takes time to be defeated, for some reason i have 3000 hp and the strongest enemies are only able to give me around 100 damage, but most of the missing scenes are from monsters way weaker than this. im fighting 5min battles just to be defeated. xU

Last edited:

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
is there something like an "insta defeat" in battle? im trying to collect the scens but it takes time to be defeat, for some reason i have 3000 hp and the strongest enemies are only able to give me around 100 damage, but most of the missing scenes are from monsters way weaker than this. im fighting 5min battles just to be defeated. xU
Iirc there's an item you can buy in town that kills you instantly for that sole purpose. Can't say I remember the name of the item though :x

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Iirc there's an item you can buy in town that kills you instantly for that sole purpose. Can't say I remember the name of the item though :x
thank you very much , i will look after it

found it thx xD

Last edited:

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
I'm psyched about the second installment. I haven't completed the first because the poor translation eventually gets to me. Is there any chance this will be properly and fully translated? I'd even pay for a properly translated version of this game if the creator ever made one... I love this guy's work.

Janiclybi

Jan 4, 2019
Привет, я наткнулся на интересную игру ( ) где я могу его скачать?

Janiclybi

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, I came across an interesting game called Vitamin Quest 2, I tried to find it in the shadow but to no avail, if you still have this game, can you link to it ?! (thanks in advance)

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, I came across an interesting game called Vitamin Quest 2, I tried to find it in the shadow but to no avail, if you still have this game, can you link to it ?! (thanks in advance)

It's in Butakoma's blog, just find it, its only the demo so far

Gurren99

Nov 19, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the game work and I don't know if it's bad links none of them are downloading as zip files or if I'm doing something wrong if someone has a guide to how to set the game and get that working it would be appreciated

D

Deleted member 742088

I feel like I'm going crazy here. I remember playing this with uncensored images SOMEHOW, but I can only find censored versions. Either it exists somewhere I haven't checked yet, it somehow already exists in-game, or I really have lost it. Anybody know anything?

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Getting an Error and game crashes when seducing the guy working in the fields of the second town.

Any fix to this?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes