BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I apologize for the double post, firstly.
Second, here's another link! Let me know c:
Thanks, this file seems to work fine.

Edit : Yep, it works just fine, completed the whole thing. Now I have to look for other Butakoma games out there.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok the mega worked....I fought the first demon but now unsure where to go atm

Edit: NVM figured it out was not going to the first town and talking to npcs _._

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nice, do you have a changelog between 1.04 and 1.06?
I believe that the only thing that has been changed, quoting someone else on another forum (ULMF), are just some optimization for the animation of the battles, and maybe to the gameplay in general. Seems that there isn't any other new CG's or something, so in the end you can easily play the 1.04, unless you want more fluidity during the battles XD

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I believe that the only thing that has been changed, quoting someone else on another forum (ULMF), are just some optimization for the animation of the battles, and maybe to the gameplay in general. Seems that there isn't any other new CG's or something, so in the end you can easily play the 1.04, unless you want more fluidity during the battles XD
I played both and some events changed.

For example in 1.04 you get instantly pregnant from having sex with the first demon boss but in 1.06 you don't get instantly pregnant.
The dialogue got fixed but there's the problem of unfinished Translation :( I couldn't find a finished translation.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I played both and some events changed.

For example in 1.04 you get instantly pregnant from having sex with the first demon boss but in 1.06 you don't get instantly pregnant.
The dialogue got fixed but there's the problem of unfinished Translation :( I couldn't find a finished translation.
Small changes in the end, not big like I expected xD

fyreman666

Dec 30, 2017
Unfinished translation, huh? Well, I hope this update also fixes the pregnancy thing. The game says you'd lose the stats after giving birth but that never happened for me.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Version 1.06 With translation(translation is not full I think).

No censor ship or rather very minimal.
Thank you @Darkarhon1
Updated the game and the OP :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: uzukage
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes