*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
thanks i was able to play it, already found a bug cant bang "Noff" the farmer or get an error message "*weab speak* Audio/SE/*weab speak* 2 *weab speak*" clicking the ok button causes game to close. not game breaking but now i need to avoid that farmer

hrm, just happened with the bearded gaurd too

...and the homeless guy in the forest...

ill wait for a fix i guess

while the game doesnt close the regular at the bar in ontato and the guy on the bench outside isnt translated

Fayel

May 14, 2018
I have a problem in that my game crashes every time i do a blowjob scene.
thanks i was able to play it, already found a bug cant bang "Noff" the farmer or get an error message "*weab speak* Audio/SE/*weab speak* 2 *weab speak*" clicking the ok button causes game to close. not game breaking but now i need to avoid that farmer

This one should have the audio files, if you're still looking for the fix
I just tried this fix and it worked perfectly.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the fix worked. game is no longer crashing so all thats left is the 2 guys i mentioned that are untranslated

after banging the demon the first time from then on shes untranslated :/

D

Deleted member 219719

hrm, just happened with the bearded gaurd too

...and the homeless guy in the forest...

ill wait for a fix i guess

while the game doesnt close the regular at the bar in ontato and the guy on the bench outside isnt translated

Yep. Happened to me too. Thought I just fucked up the installation of something, being the technological caveman I am. Apparently the game's riddled with bugs.

Also, translation is still incomplete.

SPOILER Encountered the first demon, had sex in the basement. Returned to demon, from that point on all her dialogues were in weeb. Think I'll just drop it 'til it's done or until I realize it's abandoned or something.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Many games like these are opening in a very small window. I'm running windows 10 any tips on how to scale the application?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Many games like these are opening in a very small window. I'm running windows 10 any tips on how to scale the application?
One of the worst aspects of RPG Maker games is a lot of them don't let your resize your window in any way. It's either full screen or some resolution from 1995 which is way too damn small for anyone who uses a modern monitor.

At best you can change your desktop resolution to somehing smaller like 1280x720 so the window appears bigger but you'll have to change it back when you're done and it fucks up your whole screen setup in the meantime.

Yes_all

Jul 28, 2018
I was told this was fully translated, if it's not the case do tell me, i still haven't played more than the intro.
There is some couple of npc that has not been translated, like the smith in the first town and some other npc

A Ray Of Hope

Jan 29, 2018
Oof, I thought that Pregnancy was going to be a player-caused part of the game. But nope, Pregnancy seems a major part of the game.

salomona

Oct 18, 2018
If you have problems withRGSS202E.dll
, you need to update all the C ++ libraries, but before that you need to delete all the old. Short guides where you can download them and how to install here -

salomona

Oct 18, 2018
If you have problems withRGSS202E.dll
, you need to update all the C ++ libraries, but before that you need to delete all the old. Short guides where you can download them and how to install here -

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes