Back

Aug 3, 2017
All 1.06 versins are untranslated for whatever reason .Only 1.04 is fully translated, altoiugh the translation is worse but it's better than nothing

Also, the version that I have currently in my HDD is the 1.04. So I take it that is the completed one, without me needing to download that Data folder above (but I will, for safety).
EDIT: opening the game with Translator++ showed me that, in fact, lots of things are still in japanese unfortunately. And not even the Data folder shared above in the latest page is the full translation. So yeah, apparently this game is not completely translated despite what others says. At all.
Is it? Is it really? I've yet to find a full translation whenever I had the urge to look around for one over the years. Even here, I get these little alerts from this thread only to get my hopes dashed, y'know? I just don't want to download another false lead only to be disappointed again... *Sigh* Perhaps there isn't a full translation anywhere, but I'll make a note of it for the time being and check it out at some point; maybe.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Is it? Is it really? I've yet to find a full translation whenever I had the urge to look around for one over the years. Even here, I get these little alerts from this thread only to get my hopes dashed, y'know? I just don't want to download another false lead only to be disappointed again... *Sigh* Perhaps there isn't a full translation anywhere, but I'll make a note of it for the time being and check it out at some point; maybe.
I have a total of 2 hours on that version and SO FAR everything was translated. Some stuff were not as good as translated as in 1.06 which is a huge turn off, but at least everything seems to be. If you want, i would share my save so you could check out.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey @Sepulchure, I'm going to put a pin on this as I'm doing a deep dive into another game (by ironing out some bugs), but I definitely am looking forward to your experiences with the game as you progress further. Stay cool, enjoy the game, and let us poor peons know what you've discovered, aye? *Fistbumps*

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Hey @Sepulchure, I'm going to put a pin on this as I'm doing a deep dive into another game (by ironing out some bugs), but I definitely am looking forward to your experiences with the game as you progress further. Stay cool, enjoy the game, and let us poor peons know what you've discovered, aye? *Fistbumps*
You were right, not everything was translated. But i would say that 99.99% of the game is translated. What i've seen in japanese was some trivial things like a name of an item or a bugged action. But that was it. If you play the 1.04 version everything after the 3rd boss will be in english.

Reactions: Sekkara and Back

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Its too bad this game was taken off the DLsite store. I would have LOVED to have given money to this developer.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
he is making sequel or prequel of this game but problem is like that i watch his blog after 4 years and still nothink , he is not dead making some updates on his blog but i think this game will never come out sad
I saw that. He probably can't make money off it since DLsite wouldn't approve. So if its a just a passion project for him, heck, it'll probably take another ten years! :O

Vitamin Quest came out in early 2012, so its been 7 years so far with no update.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Its too bad this game was taken off the DLsite store. I would have LOVED to have given money to this developer.
its a just a passion project for him
Been a tough week so hopefully I'm not confusing games here, but if I recall the story correctly, the reason why it doesn't show up on DLsite is because the developer decided to give the game away for free. For all intents and purposes, he's moved onto other projects. Cool dude as I recall.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Been a tough week so hopefully I'm not confusing games here, but if I recall the story correctly, the reason why it doesn't show up on DLsite is because the developer decided to give the game away for free. For all intents and purposes, he's moved onto other projects. Cool dude as I recall.
I don't know where you got that information, but that's not what I heard. I heard it was removed from DLsite altogether due to STD and abortion fetishes in the game.

Nor do I think he's a cool dude. He seems kind of flaky and lazy, especially when you read his blog regarding updates on VQ2. He seems unmotivated, perhaps a NEET.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Huh. I've never heard of that. I honestly did not know that projects that include material around those topics will get them pulled from the site. The story I've always heard, and that have been relayed to me, was that the developer decided to give the game away for free. That still appears to be the case regardless of how the whole DLsite angle played out.

Regarding your other bit, I could see your point. I've not read his blog. However, it's my understanding that he has helped out other circles including at least one English team despite whatever his own productivity might be or have been. And that seems cool, just interacting with people in a cooperative, friendly manner. It's not like there's a huge pool of Asian developers that reaches out to the English community in the first place; albeit, they tend to ghost out eventually.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
This is decently fun, only thing is the cg are...noooot so good. The animations in battle are nice though, but too short. Would be nice if you could change her walking speed too.

W65

May 31, 2018
Huh. I've never heard of that. I honestly did not know that projects that include material around those topics will get them pulled from the site. The story I've always heard, and that have been relayed to me, was that the developer decided to give the game away for free. That still appears to be the case regardless of how the whole DLsite angle played out.

Regarding your other bit, I could see your point. I've not read his blog. However, it's my understanding that he has helped out other circles including at least one English team despite whatever his own productivity might be or have been. And that seems cool, just interacting with people in a cooperative, friendly manner. It's not like there's a huge pool of Asian developers that reaches out to the English community in the first place; albeit, they tend to ghost out eventually.
This is the guy who released "Drop Factory" for free, and I'm pretty sure he did the artwork for the English-language "Slice of Venture" game(s?) for nothing--I think you mentioned that. Anyhow, that's if I remember right, which I often don't.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This is the guy who released "Drop Factory" for free, and I'm pretty sure he did the artwork for the English-language "Slice of Venture" game(s?) for nothing--I think you mentioned that. Anyhow, that's if I remember right, which I often don't.
That sounds about right--that's what my memory tells me too. Glad that appears to be resolved. I understand it's just someone's opinion a couple posts back, but I don't know--it sort of rubbed me the wrong way? It just didn't seem right what was said about Butakoma. If the guy is giving away many of his games for free and helps out other teams, then there's no reason for his reputation to be besmirched like that, I think. (No offense intended to that other poster. Though I disagree, I respect that poster's opinion.) In fact, I believe there was yet another game that was also given away revolving around filmography or photography or some other similar theme. If I recall, Drop Factory had some of that but this other one was a separate game that focused more on those themes. Oh well; like you (W65), my memory is a little flaky about all the details. Lol.

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the blowjob error? I remember playing this quite awhile back and it didn't have the error so I'm just a bit confused.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes