King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Anyone can upload a 100% savefile? I was told you can have sex with one of your sons but I can't unlock the scene :-/

Edit: found it! But if someone know how to unlock the scene :D
I only know you need to get her pregnant at least 3 times from Tony (but I guess it's not enough)
im kinda surprised how i never saw this when i had this downloaded thanks so much for this :D this artist draws really good im also a big fan of vitamin plus :D

Reactions: ThunderZoo

helrunna

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the full engish patch or eng translated game? dlsite no longer sales the game, the main site for free download is the raw version with no patch in sight, hgg2d mega link is broken, and the only other guy who had one was on tumblr, which is also gone.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, I'm a little confused. This isn't fully translated, is it?

As of this date:
  • Mega and GoFile links are dead.
  • Zippy link in the OP still works.
  • (I haven't checked the status of the other two mirrors in the OP.)
Links by Butakoma from his blog are up.
  • 体験版DL (Trial; Unnecessary download)
  • びたみんクエスト ver.1.06 (Base Game)
  • クリア特典CGフォルダ (CG Set, I believe.)
What is the current translation state?
I'm concerned about the status of the English translation within the game. It's probably been a few years since I've played this game last. At that time, the game was only partially translated before slamming into moonrunes which prevented further gaming (by this player). Is this still the current state of the game in regards to the translation? The comments here and elsewhere makes this very unclear.
***For clarity, I have not tried the version posted here myself (yet).***

Also, a quick search turned up a partial translation (specifically, the game's "Data" folder) posted on March 9th, 2016, in the ULMF thread regarding the game ( ). The Mega link found there is still alive at this time. Try that if the version here on F95 isn't up to snuff. I've tried other provided links and read through all the posts from 741 to 964 on ULMF, but could not find an active download link for the "translated" game there.

RPGM RTPs
If you're having trouble running the game, then it may be that you don't have the correct version of RPGM on your computer for this game. Remember, it is an older game. Personally, I always have these four RPGM RTPs installed from which might be something to consider if you're running into issues making the game "go". Though, admittedly, I've heard some users continue to have problems getting the game to run unless they installed the .

--> So, is this game fully translated?
--> I hope my digression into the other stuff helped some users out there.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I'm a little confused. This isn't fully translated, is it?

As of this date:
  • Mega and GoFile links are dead.
  • Zippy link in the OP still works.
  • (I haven't checked the status of the other two mirrors in the OP.)
Links by Butakoma from his blog are up.
  • 体験版DL (Trial; Unnecessary download)
  • びたみんクエスト ver.1.06 (Base Game)
  • クリア特典CGフォルダ (CG Set, I believe.)
What is the current translation state?
I'm concerned about the status of the English translation within the game. It's probably been a few years since I've played this game last. At that time, the game was only partially translated before slamming into moonrunes which prevented further gaming (by this player). Is this still the current state of the game in regards to the translation? The comments here and elsewhere makes this very unclear.
***For clarity, I have not tried the version posted here myself (yet).***

Also, a quick search turned up a partial translation (specifically, the game's "Data" folder) posted on March 9th, 2016, in the ULMF thread regarding the game ( ). The Mega link found there is still alive at this time. Try that if the version here on F95 isn't up to snuff. I've tried other provided links and read through all the posts from 741 to 964 on ULMF, but could not find an active download link for the "translated" game there.

RPGM RTPs
If you're having trouble running the game, then it may be that you don't have the correct version of RPGM on your computer for this game. Remember, it is an older game. Personally, I always have these four RPGM RTPs installed from which might be something to consider if you're running into issues making the game "go". Though, admittedly, I've heard some users continue to have problems getting the game to run unless they installed the .

--> So, is this game fully translated?
--> I hope my digression into the other stuff helped some users out there.
- About the links, I'll reup them as soon as possible.
- For the translation thing, can't really say since I didn't complete this game myself yet. However, opening the ULMF link that you shared and reading other replies in the same one, says that there is actually a full translation of it somewhere. Though it's not mentioned if for 1.04 or 1.06. Though others says that only the 1.04 is fully translated. The other isn't.
Also, in the next page post there's another link of a Data folder still on. Maybe you can try that to see if the game is completely translated? If you want to, that is.

Also, the version that I have currently in my HDD is the 1.04. So I take it that is the completed one, without me needing to download that Data folder above (but I will, for safety).
EDIT: opening the game with Translator++ showed me that, in fact, lots of things are still in japanese unfortunately. And not even the Data folder shared above in the latest page is the full translation. So yeah, apparently this game is not completely translated despite what others says. At all.

Reactions: Sekkara

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
- About the links, I'll reup them as soon as possible.
- For the translation thing, can't really say since I didn't complete this game myself yet. However, opening the ULMF link that you shared and reading other replies in the same one, says that there is actually a full translation of it somewhere. Though it's not mentioned if for 1.04 or 1.06. Though others says that only the 1.04 is fully translated. The other isn't.
Also, in the next page post there's another link of a Data folder still on. Maybe you can try that to see if the game is completely translated? If you want to, that is.

Also, the version that I have currently in my HDD is the 1.04. So I take it that is the completed one, without me needing to download that Data folder above (but I will, for safety).
EDIT: opening the game with Translator++ showed me that, in fact, lots of things are still in japanese unfortunately. And not even the Data folder shared above in the latest page is the full translation. So yeah, apparently this game is not completely translated despite what others says. At all.
@Back

Try this one:

I was running into issues with the ones posted in OP as well and searched around. I can't say whether this one's fully translated, but the translation is noticeably different and the filesize is ~500MB, so I imagine (hope) it is. I'm also not crashing or having any other problems that seem to be in abundance.

I think this one is 1.04 though, but I'm not sure what the difference is.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
The main plot lines are translated- the Shota scenes are translated (Why were those a priority?) But- not much else is, So far- Mayor's Son in 1st city, Merchant in 1st city tavern, Old Man in 2nd Town and a few others are completely untranslated.

The demon's sex as part of the main story is translated, but none of the follow up scenes with her.

If anyone finds a copy of 1.06 that has a REAL full translation- please do hit me up.

Reactions: limoen88

Khazagt

Feb 10, 2018
I've seen a couple of people having trouble with small window sizes on the thread. I use Scott's Window Resizing Utility for RPG maker. I double the width and height of the window to avoid distortion. Here is the link to it.

and a tutorial for people like myself

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
@Back

Try this one:

I was running into issues with the ones posted in OP as well and searched around. I can't say whether this one's fully translated, but the translation is noticeably different and the filesize is ~500MB, so I imagine (hope) it is. I'm also not crashing or having any other problems that seem to be in abundance.

I think this one is 1.04 though, but I'm not sure what the difference is.

I'll add this link as well, still needs confirmation though

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
OP links are broken and the archives are missing save files.

And some of the rars require a password that seem to be broken. Also RGSS202.dll is missing

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
All 1.06 versions are untranslated for whatever reason .Only 1.04 is fully translated, altough the translation is worse but it's better than nothing

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes