nyamo

Oct 9, 2017
It doesn't seem to be fully translated.
For example the Blacksmith scene in the 1st city, once the weapon shop opens, is japanese.
same with the kid in the Inn in the road north of the city.
tried different download links to fix it as well but no success.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It doesn't seem to be fully translated.
For example the Blacksmith scene in the 1st city, once the weapon shop opens, is japanese.
same with the kid in the Inn in the road north of the city.
tried different download links to fix it as well but no success.
The 1.06 version (I believe the last one, don't know if the game has been updated again) someone already said that it's not fully translated yet. Don't know if the first version is for that part, but I believe yes so you should download that not the latest version. Try with that.

nyamo

Oct 9, 2017
Indeed I played with different download versions in the end, mixing up the files all together (initially had the Audio files corruption problem) thus I have sequentially : Lost translations -> Found other versions of CGs for Nupurya's scenes -> got a new window-size for the game -> lost the size -> lost even more translations back into japanese -> got the translations and CGs back and never touched it again from that point on.
so these translations are different than the one I had initially (Mating : attack instead of Breed attack, that sort of things) but at least everything was in english... really weird stuff but its working :D

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So I got this thing to finally launch, and I'm stuck on how to make the game window bigger because the menus aren't translated. I pressed F1 and figured out that the first box launches the game in full screen mode, but with no mouse support. Is there any way to get a full screen windowed mode or something bigger than 1/4 of my screen?

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
So I got this thing to finally launch, and I'm stuck on how to make the game window bigger because the menus aren't translated. I pressed F1 and figured out that the first box launches the game in full screen mode, but with no mouse support. Is there any way to get a full screen windowed mode or something bigger than 1/4 of my screen?
The version that hgg2d pastebin has, does what I think you want with the full screen deal. It's a different translator by the looks of it, it uses also different font.

So far it seems to have more parts translated, I have 2 other versions of the translated data and the first of them only has the first demon translated and that's about it.

The second I'm not sure if it has the 2nd demon dialogue translated(I used a save that was past that segment), but it has I think 2 parts of Tony translated, when you first meet and the second, after the second it's in japanese. Also from that point on it seems it's no longer translated, giving birth to his 2nd kid is in japanese, having sex with the guard of that town and the captain are in japanese as well.

The one from hgg2d from what I have seen, has the prisoner translated (at least more dialogue than the 2nd one) it also seems to have all of the dialogue of Tony translated. Same for the town guard and captain,

I believe the one from hgg2d is fully translated. I skimmed through the sex scenes just to check the language, it might have some typos, it may also have some translations errors, but compared to parts that are translated in the #2 data I described, it seems to be a decent translation, just uses different terms and such.

One last thing, the hgg2d version has the sex stats translated, the other 2 didn't have that. I can assure that at least the sex stats is translated accurately . So far I haven't found an untranslated scene in the version hgg2d provides.

TLDR: The version from hgg2d seems to be fully translated, although I haven't finished the game with that version.

EDIT: I think I didnt address your issue, in the "translated " version I mentioned you just press F5 to make it full screen or "fullscreen" windowed. If you want it in its original resolution, it seems the only way is to tick フルスクリーンで起動 and then press F5 since that makes it start up in fullscreen , it's the first option in the left tab.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the reply, Fact. But without mouse support, I need to really really want to play a game in RPGM.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Indeed I played with different download versions in the end, mixing up the files all together (initially had the Audio files corruption problem) thus I have sequentially : Lost translations -> Found other versions of CGs for Nupurya's scenes -> got a new window-size for the game -> lost the size -> lost even more translations back into japanese -> got the translations and CGs back and never touched it again from that point on.
so these translations are different than the one I had initially (Mating : attack instead of Breed attack, that sort of things) but at least everything was in english... really weird stuff but its working :D
Could you upload/direct me to a copy that is 100% translated? I've noticed the version in the opening post still has a lot of untranslated scenes.

Edit: also noticed that this version seems to be unifinished? Or at least not final? CG sets on sadpanda shows a lot more scenes that what's actually available.

Edit 2: Ok, so you can get additional scenes by unlocking the item from the first demon (giving you non-elf kids). Still not sure what the ability from the 2nd demon does.

Reactions: Helmyoga
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes