Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
It seems there is a traceback error if you pick the go home alone option at the end of the night when with Steve.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day3.4.rpy", line 454, in script
jump vivat_home_day3_002_alone
ScriptError: could not find label 'vivat_home_day3_002_alone'.
I just checked and everything works, I have no idea why you got this error, I found the label vivat_home_day3_002_alone, it is in the file day3.5

Let me know if anyone else has this error, because this label contains a large chunk of content.

And I'm sorry I can't help you :3

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
And I'm sorry I can't help you :3
It seems the error is caused by if you extract the game files using unren. If you extract the game files the day3.5.rpy will throw up a error on start up.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day3.5.rpy", line 1155: Captions and say menuitems may not exist in the same menu.
"She seems to be up to something..."
^

So I deleted both of the .RPY and .RPYC files for 3.5 and forgot about it. Adding the .RPYC file back fixes the error but you might want to look at that script error that's mentioned if you extract the game files as that shouldn't happen when you extract the .RPY files out of a .RPYC file. It might also cause code errors later on down the road.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Lol, if aren't farts or pee i don't download this fake furry game. It doesn't exist only feet and sex.
Just because you're into some quite frankly very fringe fetishes doesn't mean anything not having it is fake, you absolute mangoose. Stop trolling before I decide the report function needs as much stretching as your ass.
plug.jpg

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I don't have alot of patience for exploring dialogue trees, are all the scenes available if you just end up picking the 'submissive' or 'bratty' or w/e options?

I think they were all color coded in this game but I'm not sure. Will I have to intelligently try and pick options through the dialogue or can I mostly just chill and pick the same color at each opportunity on a given playthrough and get all the content that way? Over several playthroughs for each color anyway.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't have alot of patience for exploring dialogue trees, are all the scenes available if you just end up picking the 'submissive' or 'bratty' or w/e options?

I think they were all color coded in this game but I'm not sure. Will I have to intelligently try and pick options through the dialogue or can I mostly just chill and pick the same color at each opportunity on a given playthrough and get all the content that way? Over several playthroughs for each color anyway.
I mean, it would be kinda obvious that you wouldn't be able to get all the content by heading in a singular line... Otherwhise the point of making multiple choices and a personality trait system would be... inexistant...

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Well, maybe. But I could see a situation where you normally pick the dominant action but being submissive in a certain situation leads to a unique scene.

'Every path is a straight line, just pick the right color' makes for a very easy to follow system but there's no guarantee it works that way and I don't really want to manually check. Which is why i asked.

Alot of games don't frame the options around personality, but favoring a certain waifu over another, which makes it much more clear that you'd get all the Waifu X content by just picking her everytime. Thought there was a possibility it was different here.

Ddm97x

Apr 29, 2018
Not 100% on board with the art style, writing needs a few more runs through spell check

Otherwise really enjoyed a quick run through this, and was very impressed by the branching paths

Reactions: Сroqs

Zenor

Mar 8, 2018
Screenshot 2022-08-16 170105.png Excuse me to any user who may see this text message that I am Providing to @Croqs the developer of Viv and I have stumbled across an error along the game by keeping Viv's stress level low at some point, on the 3rd day of finishing up at the Bun Bun Caffae Viv was being taken to a shopping mall to get a dress but at that point, I received an error of sorts or a crash which is this screenshot that I am providing.

and was at this website

I hope this can bring awareness to the developer Edit: from what I've learned is that never skip or spontaneously press left click to skip the dialog since it will crash the game.

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
The male protagonist tag is extremely misleading if it really is just a "bonus scene" tacked on, and I believe you are aware of that.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The male protagonist tag is extremely misleading if it really is just a "bonus scene" tacked on, and I believe you are aware of that.
The overview is pretty clear about the main game being about a female character, you know. The tags aren't technically lying. It's a matter of reading, which is pretty much required for a Renpy game.

Reactions: Сroqs

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
The overview is pretty clear about the main game being about a female character, you know. The tags aren't technically lying. It's a matter of reading, which is pretty much required for a Renpy game.
I don't read the overview, I look at the latest updates page. Games that are 99% female protagonist shouldn't come up when you search male protagonist.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The dude isn't expressing himself well but I somewhat agree. It's true that the tag is accurate in the sense that there is a male protagonist in this one very specific and small portion of the game, however if somebody was searching for the 'male protagonist' tag it would be because they wanted a game specifically because they like male protagonists and therefor might not really be interested in this game?

Thus the tag can both be true, but also misleading and not terribly useful as a tool for sorting/searching for games you like.

It's similiar to any other situation. Search for 'anal sex' tag and you're going to get 50+ hour games with a single anal sex scene alongside games that are mainly focused around an anal sex fetish and one of those is infinitely more relevant to somebody searching for a specific tag.

I don't have an answer to this problem, it exists anywhere tags are used as a method of classification/sorting, but I don't think the person is entirely wrong for being misled by the tag?

That said, the more reasonable response would probably be to just go 'oh okay, it's not really a male protagonist game, guess I'll move on and find some other game' than making complaining posts in the thread or asking for games to add male protag options or w/e.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't read the overview, I look at the latest updates page. Games that are 99% female protagonist shouldn't come up when you search male protagonist.
Then you simply show how much you fail at being a basic human being. You come here saying it's the dev's fault when you don't want to read any information... Congratulations, you chose your username well.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Then you simply show how much you fail at being a basic human being. You come here saying it's the dev's fault when you don't want to read any information... Congratulations, you chose your username well.
I read the information perfectly well. Said information is misleading because of a failure of the tagging system not having a difference between playable male and male protagonist, because the protagonist of this game is not male. Also your aggressiveness is pathetic.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes