kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 2442345

Ah, Four. My favorite day of the
week.
a yes mandatory golfing day first started when the golfing federation won the sports war of 1869 and declared sunday a heathen day of fake football (also known as American football) and abolished it from the record as a reward to there ally greater football (also known by its enemies as soccer).
foursday golf was hen established to replace sunday but a printing error mixed up the position of foursday causing it to be between thursday and friday instead of after saturday.
everyone decided it was cheaper to leave it like it was since the posters and everything were also already made with the same error.

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
Is there an easier way to 100% the gallery? Or maybe some sort of guide? I'm missing like half of the scenes.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Is there an easier way to 100% the gallery? Or maybe some sort of guide? I'm missing like half of the scenes.
Merge the game folders and this will unlock all the scenes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2023-04-03-zlzk.136812/
This is where I got it from. If you delete the _ZLZK folder in the game folder after installing it, it will lock the forcefully unlocked scenes again, so you can check what scenes you unlocked from actually playing, if you're into that.

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
Merge the game folders and this will unlock all the scenes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2023-04-03-zlzk.136812/
This is where I got it from. If you delete the _ZLZK folder in the game folder after installing it, it will lock the forcefully unlocked scenes again, so you can check what scenes you unlocked from actually playing, if you're into that.
Thanks man! Sorry to bother you again, but, since it says universal, does that mean it works on other Ren'py games? I'm guessing it's not all of them, but it would still be cool nonetheless.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Thanks man! Sorry to bother you again, but, since it says universal, does that mean it works on other Ren'py games? I'm guessing it's not all of them, but it would still be cool nonetheless.
It does. I've used it on quite a couple, don't think I've seen it not work, but I also don't always use it. I have a couple gallery unlockers, so I don't always use the ZLZK one. I probably should though since it has the highest success rate lol

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
0.3.3v is realised!
PC: MAC: Android:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ryii and floran

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey devs. I hope things are going better on your end. I see there's been a few updates since I've last seen that you were stressed out by the whole situation out there, so I do'nt know if you're in a better situation or what, but I hope things got better for you.
@Сroqs

Reactions: atur and Torinir

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VivTheGame-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
How do you get to the spanking scene(s)? I tried to follow the paths in the gallery section, but I am still lost because I do not know what to do.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes