DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
I read the information perfectly well. Said information is misleading because of a failure of the tagging system not having a difference between playable male and male protagonist, because the protagonist of this game is not male. Also your aggressiveness is pathetic.
Yes, you read the tag information perfectly well, but I know I was sure taught in school to cross check facts and, yknow, read beyond the surface level of information. In this case, that would be reading the synopsis, which I consider surface level information too. I don't see how you can play a game just by tags alone, without even reading the information that the DEV wants you to see before playing the game.

Reactions: Rutonat and Сroqs

dende

Jun 23, 2017
The game currently ends after the date with steve, right?
Asking because I was put back into the showers and the game started to loop.
The scene with the hyena was slightly different as well, I had a "cry" option but I gotta admit, that I skipped past most of the lines. Might just have missed that one.

dende

Jun 23, 2017
Also, is there a way to not go out with steve? I tried to be quite nasty but he asked me out anyway and viv didn't let me reject him later on.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
You know, I'm usually able to ignore laziness within reason...but cmon tf on. This is ridiculous levels of lazy.
It took me a few seconds to realize what you were referring to, so I was just stupidly staring at the two images before it hit me. I never noticed that while playing, but I find it funny.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You know, I'm usually able to ignore laziness within reason...but cmon tf on. This is ridiculous levels of lazy.
Is this your first Renpy game or something ? Because it's very, very common... So your "ridiculous levels of lazy" kinda seems like you've never played a Renpy game before. Or only ones that, by chance, never show characters facing a different direction.

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
Is this your first Renpy game or something ? Because it's very, very common... So your "ridiculous levels of lazy" kinda seems like you've never played a Renpy game before. Or only ones that, by chance, never show characters facing a different direction.
I've played plenty. Very few actually just use MSPaint tier of "Select All, Flip Horizontally 180 degrees" level of lazy.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I didn't notice the letters on the shirt at first but yeah. I would've taken the time to at least correct that lol, though I don't think flipping in general is nazy.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I've played plenty. Very few actually just use MSPaint tier of "Select All, Flip Horizontally 180 degrees" level of lazy.
Well I'll be out here, finding that hard to believe since it's been extremely common in my experience.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
oh shit he live in Ukraine I didn't even know that fuck man i hope he ok
Yeah if you go back in a couple of pages, they were talking about it, and the reason why the update has been so slow. This project may be on hiatus for a very long time or might not even be finished. We just have to be patient and wait till the next update ;-;

• Sad
Reactions: sora21345

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
oh shit he live in Ukraine I didn't even know that fuck man i hope he ok
The dev/team isn't in the actually attacked part of Ukraine, from what we heard last. But since the country is tied in a war, it's logical it also affects the part of it that's still "safe" for now (or semi-safe if you consider the risks of bombing). So yeah, their priority is likely on keeping an eye out for their own safety rather than pumping updates out.
We haven't really had any more info than that. Last they said about it were that they were safe. Hopefully they'll stay safe and this mess of a war will die out sooner rather than later.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
The Russians are resorting to blowing up Ukraine's power plants and other critical infrastructure to keep the Ukrainian people in the dark and cold. The country is facing blackouts and power rationing so I doubt the developer could work even if she wanted to.

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Dev,how are u? How it's going?
I am not the dev, but what I could see on patreon: "sorry guys! the game will be up later! we are in a big hurry and we are trying our best."

So probably in another few weeks optimistically?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes