lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
In this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
I believe they said it's not possible in this world. Two different species can't have a natural birth, they would need to do something about it with a doctor. (Can't remember how it works)

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
66.png
Build 0.2.7 is already available for our patrons, but we'll put it out to the public soon :3

Aug 4, 2017
I believe they said it's not possible in this world. Two different species can't have a natural birth, they would need to do something about it with a doctor. (Can't remember how it works)
That's the only thing I dont like about this game. I wish there was some risk of a bad ending being impregnated if your character has unprotected sex to many times.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
That's the only thing I dont like about this game. I wish there was some risk of a bad ending being impregnated if your character has unprotected sex to many times.
Man, this game is like 3-days long, what kind of risk are you talking about here. Even if Viv is going to be the most proficient cum-bucket you've ever seen, she's not going to get any noticeable pregnancy in 3 days, and getting a bad ending so close to the start of the game would be ridiculous too. Or you mean like way in the future, potential pregnancy in this world? It'll still be way too far from here, you can say it's a bit weird to have problems with that now.

Aug 4, 2017
Man, this game is like 3-days long, what kind of risk are you talking about here. Even if Viv is going to be the most proficient cum-bucket you've ever seen, she's not going to get any noticeable pregnancy in 3 days, and getting a bad ending so close to the start of the game would be ridiculous too. Or you mean like way in the future, potential pregnancy in this world? It'll still be way too far from here, you can say it's a bit weird to have problems with that now.
I ment pregancy ending being a possible outcome based of choices made in the game. This game is going to have bad endings if you make the wrong choices or if your stats get too low. Obviously you're character isn't going to get pregnant within three days especially if there currently no Male sexs scene.

floran

May 20, 2020
what is it with f95 and pregnancy? every single game in my watch list has people asking for pregnancy? Isn't there a tag for it you can look game with it? Is getting worse than foot fetishists

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
floran

Yes there's a tag for it but tags only get added IF they're already in the game and future tags are suppose to go under the genre tag but not many actually ever use it other then to repeat what tags we already know.

RedBun

Feb 6, 2018
anyway to get intimate with steve yet?
This chapter ends just after the 'date' with him, but the night is not over and it seems like certain paths will let you take things further with him, or at least kindle some kind of romance. I suspect the next update will close out the day and start the next.

floran

May 20, 2020
This chapter ends just after the 'date' with him, but the night is not over and it seems like certain paths will let you take things further with him, or at least kindle some kind of romance. I suspect the next update will close out the day and start the next.
hope there is more than that, I avoided Steve like the plague. Personally I would rather see more of the rat dude in the train before Steve. Or even better the elephant that is on the creator's twitter.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
hope there is more than that, I avoided Steve like the plague. Personally I would rather see more of the rat dude in the train before Steve. Or even better the elephant that is on the creator's twitter.
Personally, i was very sceptical, looking at his design and what i would imagine accompany it, and just sceptical about new characters in general(win-win situation, i have low expectations, but when i get quality i'm overjoyed, and when i don't i can just smile to myself), but giving him a chance proved me totally wrong, he's pretty much as great as all the other characters here. Except mr. Loony. Now i'm just sitting here, anticipating some huge leap in updates, like version 0.3.0.

Why do YOU hate him though?

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
I love this game and i would support it in a heartbeat if it were in any other platform but patreon.

floran

May 20, 2020
Personally, i was very sceptical, looking at his design and what i would imagine accompany it, and just sceptical about new characters in general(win-win situation, i have low expectations, but when i get quality i'm overjoyed, and when i don't i can just smile to myself), but giving him a chance proved me totally wrong, he's pretty much as great as all the other characters here. Except mr. Loony. Now i'm just sitting here, anticipating some huge leap in updates, like version 0.3.0.

Why do YOU hate him though?
I find he looks and acts like teenager fuccboi, and is almost pushed into the MC getting into him, same as the purple crossdresser guy. The bears at the restaurant are also a good alternative, big scary looking but good hearted

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I love this game and i would support it in a heartbeat if it were in any other platform but patreon.
Lol yeah, that blackmail it practices isn't exactly funny. Just recently one other developer got hit by it, you can look up the game "X-Change™ Life", 13th page. Viv doesn't look like a great target for it, looking pretty decent now, but still.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
there was only one better image as Viv climbed down from her balcony and we got good view of her ass in shorts, i deeply hope all images will improve to level of that one :love:

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
Man this is insane Wrestling introduced out of nowhere, xD nice update dude, keep up the great work.
I enjoyed the hyena fight the most, even though it was a 100% victory :WaitWhat:

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes